Sales Representative - Contract Sales
Company: Trimark Usa
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Contract Sales position within the Equipment Department is
responsible for profitably growing sales for TriMark Adams-Burch.
This will include bringing in new customers, as well as providing
turn-key commercial foodservice equipment solutions to existing
TriMark Adams-Burch customers and commercial food service
operators. This role will also include a Project Management aspect
of managing projects that the candidate has sold (up to
The Contract Sales Representative will prospect, penetrate, and
maintain new Contract Sales business utilizing strategic and
consultative selling tactics to maximize sales and profits of
foodservice products and services. The Contract Sales
Representative is to act as a vested business partner of our valued
customers through innovative, creative, and appropriate
recommendations of solutions to meet the fiscal and business
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with customers, vendors, and
organizational staff that promotes loyalty, collaboration, and
increased revenue between customers and the company.
- Secure new accounts, maintain and increase YOY revenue.
- Leverage and build relationships with General Contractors,
Architects, and Consultants in order to do so.
- Ascertain customer needs through observation and listening and
recommend appropriate solutions.
- Be a strategic and innovative partner to customers.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship
with key decision-makers within the organization.
- Ensure the customer knows all products and services company has
- Establish and attend regular meetings with customers.
- Utilize vendors, manufacturers, and internal resources to best
meet customer needs.
- Use preferred vendors at all possible times, try to
- Remain current on product knowledge through attendance of sales
meetings, vendor trainings, reading industry related publications,
and participating in industry related professional
- Committed to growth in understanding of foodservice
- Address customer issues with customer service, credit,
warehouse, or other company personnel or vendors when necessary in
a professional and prompt manner.
- Project manage projects or in collaboration with a member of
the Equipment Department.
- A willingness and desire to mentor Equipment Team
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Passionate about all aspects of selling
- Project Management
- Excellent sales & customer service attitude
- Ability to sell consultatively
- Ability to generate creative and innovate solutions
- Excellent prospecting and closing abilities
- Strong negotiating skills with ability to overcome
- Proven success in building long-term and growing relationships
with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Thorough follow-up and problem solving skills
- Good business acumen
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, &
Outlook (and a capability to learn AutoQuotes if not already
- Demonstrated aptitude with mobile devices
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain professional appearance and presence
- Knowledgeable about foodservice industry
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record with reliable
- Moderate to heavy travel required
- Understanding of integrated systems
- Proficiency with quoting and order entry systems
- Use of AutoQuotes
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or
- CFSP Certified or credits toward certification
- 2 years business-business sales experience with multi-million
- 2 years industry related experience
- 5 years sales experience in foodservice/hospitality management
and/or foodservice sales
- Experience in a distribution environmentby Jobble
Keywords: Trimark Usa, Lewisville , Sales Representative - Contract Sales, Sales , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!