Local CDL Class A Driver - Pioneer Transportation and Logistics
Posted on: September 19, 2023
CDL Class A Driver - Pioneer Transportation and Logistics LLC
Amazon Freight Partner Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas Full-time
Benefits • Health insurance • Paid time off Class A CDL Drivers for
Amazon Freight Partner (Home Daily) Shifts: Consistent Weekly
Schedule: Morning, Afternoon, Overnight, Evening, Weekdays and/or
Weekends Location: Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas Yard Location:
Haslet, TX: Pioneer Transportation and Logistics LLC is a dedicated
Amazon Logistics Freight Partner in the DFW market. We are
IMMEDIATELY hiring Class A CDL Drivers who value safety, integrity,
teamwork, discipline, accountability, and long-term stability.
Pioneer Transportation is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A
CDL drivers based out of the DFW area for the Amazon Freight
Partner Program. We are a local small business with the benefits of
a large company. As a company CDL Driver, you will OWN a key role
in keeping our commitment to exceeding customer expectations and
ensuring customer orders are delivered safely and timely using
state of the art Amazon branded equipment and technology! Position
- We have IMMEDIATE openings for various dispatches.
- Drivers will run 3 days per week.
- W2 Employment
- NIGHTS and WEEKENDS are REQUIRED.
- 2022 CNG Day Cab / Sleeper Tractors
- No Touch Freight (Drop and Hook) to Live Loads
- Drive local and regional routes that have you home after every
- Work a minimum of 39 hours per week (3 shifts x 13 hours each)
with opportunities for additional shifts and possible overtime You
will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working
directly for a local transportation company that partners with
Amazon. CDL Driver Requirements:
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (Class A)
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Minimum 2 years driving experience (At least 1 year of
experience w/ trailer tractor)
- Must complete a CMV road test at time of hire
- No failed or refused drug/breath alcohol test (this includes
DWI's, DUI's and BAC's)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Good DAC Report
- Clean Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
- Must have valid DOT Med Card and pass Pre-employment drug
- Have required documents to complete the I-9 work form
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and must be able
to provide documentation.
- Ability to adopt our E-Log, Communication, and Routing
- Must be able to use handheld technology and/or smartphone
applications such as GPS
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to
communicate with the general public, to understand all highway
traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to
official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night
shifts/Weekends) Why you'll love working for Pioneer Transportation
and Logistics, LLC: • We offer competitive pay starting at $22 per
hour. • Consistent Schedules: Consistent work all year;
opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Home Every Day: You will have home time after every shift.
- Competitive Benefits: paid time off, health insurance for all
full time employees, and rewarded for performance
- Team environment: Safe, rewarding, fast-paced, respectful, and
supportive company culture! Please send resumes to Jonathan
Thompson via email: email@example.com We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be
considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race,
color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual
orientation) or genetic information (including family medical
history). Solo 1
Keywords: AFP, Lewisville , Local CDL Class A Driver - Pioneer Transportation and Logistics, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!