Truck Drivers - CDL A - Average $60,000/yr
Company: C.R. England
Posted on: March 13, 2023
- Dedicated position with consistent miles and planned home time.
All no touch freight and averaging 2200 plus miles per
- Account out of Kansas City, KS delivering to OK, TX and
- Home Time: 2 Days Every Two Weeks Out
- No Set Schedule - Drivers request home time & 2 consecutive
days off 2 weeks in advance for home time planning.
- Average: $1,165/wk($60k/yr)
- Top 10%: $1,392/wk($72k/yr)Compensation:
- Mileage Pay
- Safe & On-Time Mileage Bonus - Up to 3% of mileage pay
- Safe & On-Time Load Bonus - Eligible on every loadEquipment:
- Equipment, sleepers trucks with automatic transmission pulling
53" refrigerated trailers
- Drivers must have a secure place to park the truck and trailer
while on home timePlus ALL the Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Home Time
- Health Benefits & 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral ProgramBenefits: Medical, HSA, Dental,
Life Insurance, AD&D, PTO, 401(k), additional voluntary
benefits.-- For additional details, including eligibility, please
see the Company's Benefit Summary and Driver Employee Policy
Manual.*For Pay Disclaimer visit: crengland.com/payinformation
Keywords: C.R. England, Lewisville , Truck Drivers - CDL A - Average $60,000/yr, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...