Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Summary: Perform electrical design of industrial facilities.
Professional Engineering license is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Works with clients and engineering firms to gather information
for design requirements and limiting conditions. Reviews standard
documentation, local and national codes, and industry requirements
for parameters and limiting factors.
- Provides input to clients for system functionality and
- Visits sites to assess accuracy of drawings, site obstacles,
- Works with Designers to design site plans while providing I/O
list, power requirements, control load list, load requirements,
customer specific diagrams, and wiring requirements. Provides
preliminary design for installers and vendors to get cost
- Provides oversight to Engineers-In-Training and Designers and
- May propose equipment and evaluate vendors and
- Analyzes equipment sizing and power requirements for power
studies and reports.
- Works with Designers to design and analyze lighting, grounding,
code requirements, and calculations.
- Produces coordination studies to analyze load, short
circuit/fault, and breakers.
- Produces arc flush studies for operator clothing and safety
- Coordinates with power utilities and local code enforcement to
make provisions for necessary power requirements.
- Resolves conflicts with clients involving safety requirements
and change orders.
- Typically works on the design and post-design of 4 to 5
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Lewisville , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!