Posted on: November 20, 2022
Our mission is to make communities -SHINE! Our team provides
-excellent service -to our clients, all while -nurturing
-communities, acting with -integrity, and -hustling -to get the job
done. -The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial
and operational support. The role will focus on RFP prep and model
building, along with timely and accurate reporting to management
that facilitates timely and impactful decisions. -
- Manage the RFP proposal process; develop financial models and
analyses to support strategic initiatives and expenditure analysis.
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis and research in
such areas as financial expense performance, cost of sales, cash
flow forecasting, and working capital.
- Assist with special financial and business-related studies and
cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications;
eliminating duplications; coordinating information
- Track financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets
and long-range plans.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Provides information to management by assembling and
summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of
findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Take aspects of multiple dimensions and perspectives reflected
in the business and bring them together with a quantitative
- Assist with pricing estimates for customer proposals
- Conduct field research and cost revisions, while also
considering the going rates for similar products in the industry,
in order to remain competitive.
- Maintain and regularly update a pricing history database.
- Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing action
- Manage total pricing procedure, enhance processes to make most
of efficiencies and ensure timely response to market
- Analyze financial impact of price approach in view of overall
history as well as profitability of customer. -
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: -
- Excellent computer skills with a proficiency in Excel
- Good understanding of all components of the financial
- Strong interest to learn more about the business, emerging
issues, and facets of the industry in order to perform quality
- Demonstrates professional verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of ERP and GL reporting systems.
- Experience with Python or R studio preferred but not required.
- -EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: -
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in Accounting or Finance. -
- Minimum of two years of Financial Analysis experience.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Able to reason analytically, logically, and in a consistent
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Cost Accounting and Statistics preferred
- Self-starter able to function effectively in a fast-paced
growing company and adapt to change
- Strong financial modeling ability for utilization in budget and
-Physical Requirements and Work Content:Americans with Disability
Specifications: -The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
-Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. -While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to
stand, move, operate with hands and arms, and lift up to 15 pounds.
-The employee is regularly required to use hands to operate or feel
objects, tools or controls, communicate, distinguish or identify,
adjust or focus.
Work Environment:Work environment characteristics described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. -This
position is a sedentary position that requires 8 hours of sitting
at a desk in a climate controlled environment with frequent
computer, mouse, 10 key touch and phone work.
Additional Comments:These declarations are not to be an
"all-inclusive" list of the duties and responsibilities nor of the
skills and abilities required to do the job. -They are intended
only to describe the general nature of the job and a reasonable
representation of its activities. -Additional essential functions
and/or tasks may be identified by the company and listed as such in
the incumbent's performance appraisal. -Various tasks may be
assigned under each task or function. -The incumbent performs other
job-related duties as assigned and required. -This document does
not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than
an "at-will" employment relationship.EOE including disability,
Keywords: MCS, Lewisville , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!