Company: Infinite Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Position Description: Supports the effective implementation of
the company's quality management system, ensuring processes are
optimized and products are compliant to specifications and special
customer requirements. Requires a background in electronics and
familiarity with warehouse and logistics operations. Experience
with process improvement tools such as value stream mapping, root
cause analysis, closed-loop corrective actions, internal audits,
and use of other six sigma lean tools is necessary. The position
requires strong analytical and communication skills, including
compilation and analysis of process and product data to guide
continuous improvement efforts. The Quality Engineer will be the
primary interface with customers inquiring about product quality or
other supportive information. Working effectively in team
environments is critical in this position.General Duties and
- Play a leading role in identification and implementation of
quality related continuous improvement actions throughout the
- Support the change control process by reviewing proposed
changes, performing risk assessments, and assessing the adequacy of
verifications and validations.
- Assist other departments with root cause analysis and
corrective action identification and implementation.
- Conduct material review board meetings and follow through with
- Perform regular audits to confirm compliance with business and
ISO 9001 requirements.
- Create, track, and regularly report on quality performance
metrics that are relevant to business success.
- Evaluate potential suppliers and effectively address supplier
- Maintain calibration and maintenance records for measurement
and test equipment.
- Analyze cable assembly processes to optimize production and
- Support site and corporate goals tied to quality and
operational performance.Required Knowledge, Skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and
specifications related to electronic products.
- Must understand production methods involved in cable assembly
and be able to use network analyzers and power meters.
- Must be fully literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Must be experienced in the use of formal process improvement
- Must be familiar with, and have worked for, organizations
certified to ISO 9001 or similar quality management systems.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work effectively within, or lead, quality
- Experience in warehouse operations.Education and/or Experience:
- Must have at least five years' experience as a Quality
- B.S. Degree in either Quality Assurance or Electrical
Engineering or Electronics Technology.
- ASQ certified QE preferred.
- ISO9001 Internal Auditor Training preferred.
- Six Sigma Lean Green belt or higher preferred.
- APQP, FMEA, PPAP experience a plus.
- Additional ASQ certifications (CRE, CMQ/OE, CSQP or CQA) a
plus. Reports To: Site Quality ManagerPhysical Job Requirements:
- Occasional travel within the United States or abroad may be
- Standing: May be required to stand for more than 2 hours.
- Sitting: Must be able to sit for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Walking: Throughout the facility on a continuous basis.
- Lifting/Carrying: Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Reaching: Must be able to reach above one's head and lift 20
- Climbing: Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
- Vision: Corrected 20/20 vision required.
- Talking/Hearing: Must be able to communicate on the
telephone.Environment: Office and warehouse environment.
Accommodation: Candidates for the position should be able to
perform essential job duties in described work environment with or
without accommodation. Reasonable accommodations will be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Equal Employment OpportunityInfinite Electronics is proud
to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to
building a diverse workforce and we actively encourage women,
minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Keywords: Infinite Electronics, Inc., Lewisville , Quality Engineer, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!