Senior Load Planner (Hybrid)
Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionA Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your CallingAt
Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a
leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating
equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right
temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more
sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a
team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills.
From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support
experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join
Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact
lives-every day.The Load Planner will plans and prepares for
manufacturing production or warehouse and logistics schedules.This
position will serve our Air Conditioning Division, based in
Lewisville, Texas. This position has the ability to be hybrid, with
a blend of in-office and work from home availability. Specific
details can be discussed during the interview process or upon
hire.What You'll Do
- Organizes and releases manufacturing orders for components and
assemblies utilizing planning documentation such as Material
Requirements Planning (MRP) reports
- Prepares and distributes assembly line schedules.
- Initiates and monitors kit/parts releases to production per
schedule without shortages.
- Assists Purchasing in expediting critical parts from
- Coordinates with Production to ensure timely job starts.
- Reviews and recommends engineering changes to manufacturing
- Supports production with necessary documentation, engineering
coordination, part requirements, and quality control issues.
- Performs other duties as assignedJob QualificationsWhat You
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Supply Chain, or related
- 5+ years of related manufacturing planning experience.
- Basic understanding of MRP, computerized inventory and order
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant
software such as MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrates ability to work well with others in a matrix team
environment.How To Stand Out
- Completion of one or more Production and Inventory Control
classes and continued interest in attaining APICS certification,
preferred.Rheem is an Equal Opportunity EmployerNotice To Third
Party Recruitment AgenciesPlease note that Rheem and its
subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or
employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment
Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral
compensation or recruiter fee.In the event a recruiter or agency
submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its
subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire
those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the
recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those
submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of
Rheem.Primary LocationUS-TX-LewisvilleOther LocationsUS-TX-Irving,
US-TX-Dallas, US-TX-ArlingtonWork LocationsRheem Lewisville -
DivisionScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobEmployee StatusRegularJob
TypeStandardJob LevelNon-ManagementTravelNoJob PostingMay 9, 2022,
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, Lewisville , Senior Load Planner (Hybrid), Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!