Supply Chain Manager
Company: Sika USA
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Supply Chain Manager Join Sika, a global company established in
1910. Sika is a leading supplier of specialty chemical products and
industrial materials serving construction and industrial markets.
With subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and in over 300
factories, Sika employs more than 25,000 people.Sika is a full
building envelope company, helping you live your everyday life from
below-grade waterproofing all the way up to the roof. From the
Crypto.com Arena to the Lincoln Memorial to the Empire State
Building to Disneyland, Sika is extremely integrated in the world
around us.Sika is a continually growing company with a variety of
locations that offers opportunities to advance through career
development. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and
preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.The
Manager of Supply Chain has multi-site responsibility for supply
planning and execution and inventory management for plants within
the Continuous Production Cluster. Primary responsibility for this
role is to coordinate planning and materials management activities
across the network of plants to ensure the optimum usage of
resources to execute supply plans while maximizing production
efficiency and achieving inventory targets. This position is in our
new Lewisville, TX facility. Specific Responsibilities:
- Responsible for collaborating with Production to develop
short-term (for example 1 to 3 months) and long-term (1 to 3 years)
supply planning for products within the Continuous production
- Oversees planning staff to ensure effective execution of supply
plans while maximizing production efficiency.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the security of raw
materials supply to ensure execution of supply plans.
- Accountable in SIOP for supply planning and execution.
- Responsible for managing inventory according to established
targets including maximizing inventory turnover and reducing slow
- This position may be included as an active member of relevant
Expert Teams (recommended) to support product life cycle management
and to support new product introduction into relevant plants.
- Responsible for driving Product Line Simplification initiatives
in the Continuous production cluster to maximize operational
efficiency. This should be a collaborative process with Production
- Oversee a staff of qualified supply chain professionals,
ensuring adherence to policies, procedures, and established best
practices, and managing performance against established goals and
- Ensure compliance to established Business Rules and Best
- Ensure effective inventory management practices including
inventory accuracy and reduction of variances.
- Provide relevant and accurate reports to key stakeholders on a
- Fulfill other duties as determined by the Vice President of
Supply Chain, and/or the VP, Operations.Skills you'll need:
- BA/BS in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or
- 5+ years of Supply Chain leadership experience in a
- Strong analytical skills in process/data, exceptional problem
solving, and ability to make improvements
- Knowledge of supply chain processes required; inventory
management including components of inventory, demand and supply
management, capacity planning, and materials management.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders throughout the
organization, resolve conflicts, drive results, and bridge between
different functions and teams.
- Previous experience in working with data including analytical
analysis which encompasses daily KPI reports and/or reporting
- Well organized, structural, and process-driven with a speed &
- Must be proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets and
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
Keywords: Sika USA, Lewisville , Supply Chain Manager, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!