Maintenance Technician - Olivian at The Realm
Company: Equity Residential
Posted on: June 17, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Our Maintenance Technicians are a key part of
each community's success. They are our repair experts who provide
the technical know-how behind each apartment community. From HVAC
to plumbing to a fresh coat of paint, Maintenance Technicians have
a hand in every apartment and every resident's satisfaction.
Maintenance Technicians are personable, technically skilled
individuals with a keen eye for detail, an ability to learn new
skills quickly, a curiosity for how things work, and a passion for
working with their hands. As a Maintenance Technician, you will
work with one of our top property management teams to provide
exceptional service to residents. Each day will be unique,
requiring a diverse set of skills. You will collaborate with team
members to assess and respond to maintenance issues, develop a
rapport with residents by being both knowledgeable and friendly,
and inspire trust by caring for our community and making our
apartments feel like home. WHO YOU ARE
- Technically Savvy. You have a solid understanding of general
maintenance and technology and are quick to learn new skills.
- A Clear Communicator.You help residents and teammates
understand the timeline and process for repairs.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the
best experience to residents.
- Proactive. You act like an owner, performing regular
maintenance to avoid emergencies.
- Personable. You are respectful, pleasant to be around, and
enjoy engaging with others.
- Levelheaded. You keep your cool during maintenance emergencies
and quickly find solutions.
- Motivated. You invest extra energy to reach your goals.
- Solution-Oriented. You follow through on commitments, letting
teammates and residents know they matter.
- Organized.You are flexible and able to juggle multiple
priorities and interactions with residents and teammates smoothly.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Repair and enhance our community.You'll be responsible for
repairing and maintaining allplumbing, electrical, appliance,
carpentry, and painting needs of the community. On-the-job training
will be provided as needed.
- Build rapport with residents.You'll make positive connections
with residents by offering a smile and a greeting when you see them
and chatting as you make repairs in their homes.
- Respond to service requests.You'll launch into action when
maintenance issues arise, collaborating with teammates and
prioritizing service requests to earn trust and build resident
- Know the make-ready schedule.You'll monitor apartment vacancies
daily and initiate the turnover process with painting, cleaning and
- Tend to preventive maintenance.You'll safeguard equipment with
regular tune-ups, helping equipment last longer and minimizing
- Notice the details.You'll walk the property daily, inspecting
all areas for cleanliness and safety, and helping to maintain great
curb appeal. REQUIREMENTS
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
and rotating on-call responsibility for after-hours
- Reliable and consistent form of daily transportation to and
from work, including after hours for emergencies
- Computer proficiency and frequent daily use of / proficiency
with a Smartphone with updated software (either a personally owned
or company-issued device)
- Please clickto learn more aboutEquity Residential's Covid-19
Vaccination Requirements (Haga clicpara obtener masinformacion
sobre los requisitos de vacunacion Covid-19 de Equity
- 1+ years of hands-on general maintenance experience
- Trade school or industry designation (CAMT or CAMT II) a
- High school diploma or equivalentABOUT US
Keywords: Equity Residential, Lewisville , Maintenance Technician - Olivian at The Realm, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!