Company: Alpha Insulation & Waterproofing
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Superintendent oversees the daily construction activities at a work
site related to scope of work. -Responsible for the overall
progress of the project as well as the scheduling of workers and
the delivery of equipment and materials. Works with contractors to
complete project within the given budget and time frame.
Coordinates with Project Managers and upper management to process
any necessary order changes. Superintendent executes the day-to-day
decisions on the work site in conjunction with upper
- Schedule Material deliveries to job sites
- Sign materials in and out of warehouse at time of delivery
- Schedule and Manage job site manpower
- Set expectations of productivity daily
- Delineate scope of work to Alpha field team (foreman and
- Inspect quality of work and set expectations for quality of work
- Attend job hand off meeting coordinated by Operations Manager
with Estimating Team.
- Review Safety Procedures and follow through.
- Daily Job hazard analysis JHA's (Job Foreman) Super verifies this
is being done daily
- Inspect project prior to scheduling crews to verify project scope
is ready for production.
- Train all foremen for proper installation for each manufactures
product prior to starting project, also train them to inspect for
- Daily job site visits and attend weekly job site meetings (visits
require communication with our customer before you leave job site).
Utilize daily logs for documentation of site visits and any issues
- Keep all records up to date on our electronic job files
- Keep up with weekly manpower schedules.
- Complete employee time cards and submit to Operations
Manager/General Super as required weekly.
- Utilize approved submittals, Spec-Data sheets, etc. to educate
yourself about the materials that we are installing.
- Coordinate housing as needed for our crews.
- Communicate with office operation managers / General Super
- Assist Operations Manager/General Super with monthly billing
projections and AIA billings.
- Submit T&M work orders/pending change orders in a timely
manner for manual billing in the month the work is performed.
- Ability to collaborate in an ambiguous environment with no clear
- High workload capability with the ability to lead multiple
projects in various stages of completion
- Expertise with Office 365 apps and services
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of managing projects or initiatives
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university:
or 5+ years related experience and/or training: or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Must possess a valid driver's license and vehicle insurance, must
have a good driving record.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms;
climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl: taste or smell.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to outside weather and job site conditions,
which may include air borne particles, vibration, fumes and high
places. The noise level in the work environment is usually
Start a new career with Alpha Insulation & Waterproofing, part of
the Installed Building Products Family of Companies. At over $1.5B
in Revenues, IBP is one of the largest publicly-traded company in
the insulation industry (IBP - NYSE).
As IBP's commercial division, Alpha is one of the largest specialty
contractors in the U.S. serving the Tier 1 Commercial Construction
Industry across 17 locations. -With a 40+ year track record of
increasing growth, visibility, and opportunity, our highly-regarded
construction services company, Alpha, is currently seeking skilled
employees to join our team.
We have a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity,
professionalism, and excellence; and, we make it a point to use
good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet our challenges.
You'll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people
who provide insulation, waterproofing, spray fireproofing, spray
foam insulation, and restoration services to our commercial
If you've got what it takes, we'll provide the rest:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Insurance Benefits & 401k
- Full training and industry orientation
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarships
- Family atmosphere and friendly co-workers
If you're committed, dependable, and want to join an organization
you can be proud of, we'd like to talk to you!
Serious applicants only! We look forward to working with you!
Resumes that do not meet the above requirements will not be
Applicants will need to successfully pass a pre-employment
background check in order to be eligible for this position. -Alpha
participates in the E-Verify Program. Alpha Insulation &
Waterproofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. -Alpha is committed to
the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and
to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment.
Keywords: Alpha Insulation & Waterproofing, Lewisville , Construction Superintendent, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!