Power Systems Electrical Engineer
Company: ELM FieldSight
Posted on: May 14, 2022
ELM FieldSight provides unique solutions in Asset Monitoring and
Control to their customers. -Their suite of products includes:
- - - - - - - -Microgrid controllers for energy systems that
include generators, inverters, solar arrays, and batteries
- - - - - - - -Battery Energy Storage Systems for home, commercial,
and utility scale
For these different product lines, they are responsible for
designing the system architecture, hardware selection, software
development, configuring and installing systems, as well as the
back-end web monitoring and database.
ELM FieldSight is looking to hire a Power Systems Electrical
Engineer to help with the design, tests, installation, and
maintaining of their Battery Energy Storage System product lines.
-This applicant would be responsible for designing microgrid system
architectures and understanding the capabilities of all the
equipment that goes into the microgrid including storage and PV
inverters, batteries, generators, transformers, etc. They should be
able to create single line and three line diagrams to aid in the
design and build out of the systems.
This position requires an understanding of electrical power
distribution including low and medium voltage, transformer
specifications and operations, fault current studies, general
sizing of electrical hardware and wiring to NEC code. This
applicant must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts,
practices, and procedures, relies on experience and judgment to
plan and accomplish goals, and perform a variety of complicated
- - - - - - - -Requires a bachelor's degree in Electrical / Systems
- - - - - - - -0-5 years of relevant experience
- - - - - - - -Knowledge of electrical power distribution, low &
medium voltage transformers, switchgear controls, system grounding
designs, and strong understanding of all applicable/associated
National Electrical Code (NEC) and IEEE requirements of these
- - - - - - - -AutoCAD experience is required
- - - - - - - -Engineering Design Programs: -SKM, ETAP, or Easy
Power is a Plus
- - - - - - - -Must have effective oral and written communication
skills and work well with people
- - - - - - - -Must be a self-motivator to create and coordinate
their own tasks and goals with minimum supervision
- - - - - - - -This job could require up to 20% travel.
Please apply by emailing your resume or application to Jason
Petermeier at email@example.com.
See www.elmmicrogrid.com for more information on who we are.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: ELM FieldSight, Lewisville , Power Systems Electrical Engineer, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!