CDL Hydrovac Operator
Company: Badger Daylighting
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CDL Hydrovac Operator$24 - $25/hour based on experience Reasons
why you should work at Badger Daylighting:
- Industry leader in non-destructive hydro-excavation (hydrovac)
- Best equipment in the industry - we build our own custom and
purpose built hydrovac trucks!
- We are rapidly growing!
- Outstanding safety record!
- Be home more often and spend more time with your loved
- Competitive pay, bonus incentives, full benefits, paid
vacation, and retirement program!
- Overtime available
- Career progression in a growing industryJoin the dedicated
Badger Team – the LEADER in the hydro-excavation industry.
Full-time CDL Operator positions available immediately, with career
advancement opportunities, overtime, and health care
benefits.Badger Daylighting is a Great Company to Join If:
- You are looking for a company that offers challenging work and
the opportunity to grow. We have a goal to double our growth in the
next 5 years and you can grow with us!
- You are safety minded.
- You are dedicated and customer focused.
- You have an interest in learning a skilled trade that is
becoming more and more in demand.
- You are a hard worker that takes pride in getting the job done
and done right.
- You are looking to advance in your career. Badger Daylighting,
and its parent company Badger Infrastructure Solutions Ltd.
(TSX:BDGI), is North America's largest provider of non-destructive
excavating services. We work for contractors and facility owners in
a broad range of infrastructure industries, including energy
generation, electricity and natural gas transmission networks,
roads and highways, telecommunications, water and sewage treatment
and general municipal infrastructure.Our key technology is the
Badger HydrovacTM, which is used primarily for safe excavation
around critical infrastructure and in congested underground
conditions. The Badger Hydrovac uses a pressurized water stream to
liquefy the soil cover, which is then removed with a powerful
vacuum system and deposited into a storage tank. Badger
manufactures and designs our truck-mounted hydrovac units, giving
us the opportunity to incorporate feedback from our hydrovac
operators into existing and future design and manufacturing
processes.Apply Today!Experience, Qualifications & Education -
- Previous hydrovac, trucking, vacuum truck or other related
industrial experience preferred.
- Must have a minimum CDL A or B license, with an acceptable
driving record. Tanker endorsement required.
- OSHA10 safety certification is required. (If applicant does not
hold this certification, Badger will pay for computer-based
training with applicant completing on-line course within 5 days of
hiring. Certification is the property of the applicant.)
- Safety certifications preferred (eg. First Aid/CPR, Fall
Protection, Confined Space).
- Experience in a labor-intensive position and working outside in
all types of weather conditions.
- Ability to work independently in a team and safety focused
- Mechanical inclination is an asset.Physical Demands
- Must be able to hear and distinguish emergency signals and
instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively sit, lift, stoop, bend, squat,
kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all outdoor elements for extended
periods of time.
- Confined Space Entry may be required to accomplish tasks for
some clients when applicable.
- Must be cleared to wear Personal Protective Equipment
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary
platforms from elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
Candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment
screening, which includes criminal background check, MVR history,
drug and alcohol test, physical (DOT & Non- DOT), and a Functional
Capacity Evaluation (FCE). Thank you for your interest in this
position. Badger Daylighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Badger Daylighting, Lewisville , CDL Hydrovac Operator, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!