Maintenance Technician II
Company: The Hillman Group
Posted on: January 5, 2022
- Installs, troubleshoots, and repairs a variety of equipment a
machinery to support facility operations. Diagnosis's problems,
repairs and recommends solutions. Essentially everything under the
roof and some outside.Essential Functions:
- Changes powered industrial equipment batteries for all
- Performs a wide variety of building maintenance and
- Repairs electrical, vacuum, mechanical, and pneumatic
- Performs electrical and mechanical calibrations and
- Performs preventative maintenance on multiple systems.
- Accurately completes daily maintenance reports.
- Responds to maintenance requests in a timely manner.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies to
accomplish job results without waste.
- Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating
problems; reports other problems to Supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Follows safety policies and procedures; reports unsafe
conditions to Supervisor.
- Uses wrenches, screwdrivers, hand tools, electrical testing
devices and power tools to perform work.Education:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.Qualifications:
- Three years related experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision. Flexible - able to
quickly shift priorities as needed
- Able to work from verbal and written instructionsCore
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Maintains a clean and
organized work environment. Quality
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner;
Strives to increase productivity. Quantity
- Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports
potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and
materials properly. SafetyWhat We Offer
At Hillman our spirit runs deep. Every person across every function
is empowered to influence the company-bringing forth new ideas and
finding better ways to do old things.
Find out what it's like to be part of an industry-leading team.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Dayforce Wallet (Get paid in advance)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral Bonus ($200)
- Employee Assistance
- Team Member Discounts
- Community Involvement
- Hillman offers Excellent Benefit packageTo learn more about the
Hillman benefits go the following website
The Hillman Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, protected veteran or military status, genetic
information, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected
basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely
to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and
maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Keywords: The Hillman Group, Lewisville , Maintenance Technician II, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!