AML Compliance Analyst (full time) - Guidehouse Managed Services, LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to
the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in
management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients
address their toughest challenges and navigate significant
regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change,
business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a
range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services,
we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients
for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000
professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a
Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals
with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging
technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national
and global economies. For more information, please visit:
Please note that this position will be a remote
role.Responsibilities primarily include transaction monitoring and
research of customers deemed to be "high risk" by our various
financial institution clients as required by their respective
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) programs.
The AML Compliance Analyst will also be expected to:
- Work efficiently in a production driven environment, while
delivering the expected highest quality standards.
- Determine risks associated with customer types when engaged in
customer due diligence.
- Research, identify and analyze data from multiple sources, and
document findings in a written work product.
- Submit written work product for review by Guidehouse and
client-led quality control teams, make the requested adjustments as
necessary, and apply the feedback going forward.
- Have the capacity to identify red flags for money laundering,
terrorist financing, fraud, sanctions violations and any other type
of financial crimes activity, if found expectations are to escalate
to next tier review for further investigation.
- Compare and contrast common business entity types and determine
if the transactions and pattern fit what's expected for that type
- Determine mitigating measures for various risk customers.
- Always adhere and follow client policies, procedures, and
- Conduct transaction monitoring of assigned accounts to assess
potential suspicious activity on the account, such as money
laundering, terrorism financing and any other possible financial
- Have the capacity to accurately and timely analyze and pull
data from multiple sources to work effectively and under scenarios
that may present multiple complexities simultaneously.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal and state
laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to
Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act,
etc.), as well as adhering to company policies and procedures and
- Pay attention and respond to email communication in a
professional and timely manner.
- Attend and actively participate in required company and client
- Accurately record time and workflow progress on a daily
- Have the capacity to adapt to different emerging and shifting
priorities depending on the project and client needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree.
- ACAMS, CFE, or similar professional certifications.
- Working knowledge of case management systems.Required:
2+ years of experience assessing and reviewing AML alerts and
escalations for potentially suspicious activity.
- Experience working with manual and system generated
alerts/cases for the detection of potentially suspicious
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to detect and mitigate red flags for potential
financial crime, including money laundering, terrorism financing
activities and fraud, as it appears in transactional data.
- Knowledge of US reporting requirements as it relates to
suspicious activity reports and cash transaction activity.
- Transaction analysis skills related to international wires,
corresponding banking, cash, and check activity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong data analysis, problem solving, and organizational
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, and establish cooperative and collaborative working
- A demonstrable willingness to work more than 40 hours when
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment
restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that
would prevent the candidate from performing the job
responsibilities as described.
- This role is available virtually from the Eastern or Central
About GuidehouseGuidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status,
protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of
Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment
opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an
accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
1-571-633-1711 or via email at
RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide
will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent
required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be
obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and BenefitsGuidehouse offers a comprehensive, total
rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a
flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating
a diverse and supportive workplace.
This position may be eligible for a discretionary variable
Benefits include:Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision InsurancePersonal and
Family Sick Time & Company Paid HolidaysParental Leave and Adoption
Assistance401(k) Retirement PlanBasic Life & Supplemental
LifeHealth Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
Spending AccountsShort-Term & Long-Term DisabilityTuition
Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning OpportunitiesSkills
Development & CertificationsEmployee Referral ProgramCorporate
Sponsored Events & Community OutreachEmergency Back-Up Childcare
Keywords: Guidehouse, Lewisville , AML Compliance Analyst (full time) - Guidehouse Managed Services, LLC, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!