Order Picker/Warehouse Associate 2
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Company Overview HD Supply is seeking a Case Picker to stock, pick
and putaway products in our Distribution Center. (NO WEEKENDS!) Now
Offering a $1000 sign-on bonus ($500 paid after 90 days & $500 paid
after 180 days!) Don't worry, we think you'll love it here! HD
Supply's company culture and top-notch benefits are unparalleled.
However, you must remain employed a minimum of 90 days in order to
be eligible to receive the first $500 sign-on bonus and remain
employed 180 days to receive 2nd $500 sign-on bonus payout._
Starting Pay: $16.78/hr Shift: 1st shift: schedules 10: 00 AM
(Overtime may be required) Location: 550 Lakeside Pkwy, Suite 100A,
Flower Mound, TX 75028 (Enter off Garden Ridge St) Preferred
- Experience with machines and tools, including their design,
uses, repair, and maintenance. Lean manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with converting decimal to fractions.
- Experience reading a tape measure or other measurement
- May be required to work over time, nights, holidays, and
weekends as needed. HD Supply Offers:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth HD
Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial
distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range
of products and value-add services to approximately 300,000
customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and
operations. Through 44 distribution centers, in the U.S. and
Canada, the company's approximately 5,500 associates provide
localized, customer-driven services including will call,
direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions
that contribute to its customers' success. With an active
commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply
associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the
virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top
priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our
associates to grow professionally while providing competitive
benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding
career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry
leader, HD Supply is ready for you! Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for specialized warehouse
tasks in receiving, inventory, customer service, and/or order
processing. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. PRID PRID180 Job Locations
US-TX-Flower Mound - US-TX-Dallas - US-TX-Lewisville - US-TX-dallas
- US-TX-Irving Job ID 2021-42828 Business Unit Facilities
Maintenance Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position
Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 75028 HD Supply is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Lewisville , Order Picker/Warehouse Associate 2, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!