Posted on: February 20, 2021
Company: US0006 Sysco North Texas (Division of USA I)Zip
Code:75056Minimum Level of Education:High School or
EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:0-1 YearsEmployment Type:Full
TimeTravel Percentage: 0OVERVIEW:We offer our associates the
opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to
the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a
manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented,
hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and
let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.JOB
SUMMARYThis is an Operations position responsible for performing
the computer keying of all maintenance records and repairs on fleet
equipment into the maintenance software, answering phone calls from
delivery associates and vendors regarding breakdowns, parts
ordered, parts deliveries, fuel deliveries, and other fleet
maintenance related duties.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Input all purchase orders into maintenance software.
- Enter all work orders into maintenance software.
- Direct phone calls to the fleet managers or others as
- Identify problems and propose solutions to other members of
management for improved shop efficiency.
- Work directly and indirectly with other departments within
- Maintain and review the inventory of parts and supplies.
- Analyze prices from vendors.
- Work with maintenance tracking software to ensure all equipment
is scheduled for preventative maintenance (PM) and other
maintenance as needed.
- Assign backhaul pickups throughout the day.
- Receive incoming calls from drivers, associates, and customers
and be able and willing to answer all questions.
- Keep management informed of all activities concerning the
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or
equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training.
- Data Entry experience.
- SAP preferred.Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Valid Driver License with a "clean" driving record (including
no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the
last 7 years)Professional Skills
- Basic personal computer (PC) skills and proficiency with MS
- Use of 10-key by touch.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize work tasks for maximum
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
- Can add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and
divide with 10's and 100's.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but
uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
- Knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and
Microsoft Word.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle, or
- Occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.The above information on
this description has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by associates within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Lewisville , Maintenance Coordinator, Professions , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!