Compliance Analyst II
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Job Summary The Compliance Analyst II ensures the business
operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements
and all group standards relating to anti-money laundering, counter
financing of terrorism (AML), and fraud prevention. The incumbent
is responsible to review and analyze various data for questionable
activity, as well as determine and perform inquiries and/or
investigations when warranted. Primary Responsibilities * Reviews
and analyzes leads for potential suspicious activity, including
those generated from an alert detection processes, subpoenas and
warrants, negative media reports, as well as other sources to
include (but not limited to):
* Identifying, researching and reporting suspicious activity.
* Managing the investigative process from initial detection to
* Thoroughly and timely reviewing reports and other investigative
leads that potentially identify suspicious activity.
* Formulating and recommending responses to potentially suspicious
findings, reporting such activity to the appropriate regulatory
authorities, and support MoneyGram's forward-looking
risk-mitigation response. * Supports managers and supervisors in
conducts AML/Fraud investigations.
* Works with team members to determine whether to close or escalate
cases for further review.
* Documents all research and analysis conducted in case management
tools (internal databases or case management solutions).
* Coordinates responses and requests pursuant to various regulatory
requirements and/or requests.
* Performs other duties as assigned. Education * BA /BS in
business, finance, law enforcement, legal studies or a related
field; may be substituted with equivalent work experience in
Financial Services, Law Enforcement, Banking or a related field.
Experience * 1-3 years of compliance financial investigations,
experience in money service business or banking.
* CAMS of CFE certification preferred. Essential Skills * Some
knowledge of laws applicable to money laundering, including the
BSA, USA Patriot act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC
requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements;
and/or global AML/CFT/Fraud laws and regulations, preferred.
* Excellent organization, strong time management skills, including
the ability to effectively prioritize work assignments with
* Should be a self-starter, capable of working under minimum
* Results oriented team player.
* Able to multi-task and complete projects on time.
* Exceptional research and analytical, cross-referencing, and
deductive reasoning skills.
* Strong writing, analytical and communication skills.
* Strong verbal communication skills; able to effectively
communicate investigative findings and recommendations with senior
leadership & law enforcement.
* Ability to communicate effectively with a culturally diverse
agent and consumer base.
* Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast pace, highly
structured, deadline driven culture.
* Experience working with highly confidential information.
* Capable of sharing knowledge, mentoring, and training other team
* Established solid business knowledge and comprehension of
MoneyGram products and services globally.
* Some knowledge of domestic and international higher risk
countries, jurisdictions and corridors of AML/CTF concern,
* Fluent/bilingual communication skills, preferred.
Keywords: MoneyGram, Lewisville , Compliance Analyst II, Professions , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!