Company: CapTel Service Specialists
Posted on: August 22, 2019
Job Code: CA-AUG19-ARL(S) Location: Arlington Department: CA FT/PT
Status: Full or Part Time
Job Responsibilities:Primarily responsible for providing quick and
accurate captions for telephone conversations of Captioned
Telephone clients using voice recognition applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Multitask (hear audio, voice what was heard, proof-read
developing captions - all simultaneously).
- Utilize a keyboard by typing proper corrections and other words
- Maintain the CapTel Call Center's quality standards for
accuracy and speed.
- Monitor technical issues on calls and report to appropriate
- Attend job-appropriate meetings and training sessions.
- Sign and abide by the CapTel Call Center's Oath of
Confidentiality, even after employment is terminated.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned by administration.
Reporting to this Position: No direct reports.
Job Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent reading skills.
- Strong voicing skills/voice quality - ability to speak quickly
with clear enunciation.
- Excellent spelling/vocabulary.
- Good typing skills (at least 35 words per minute with a low
- Strong memory-recall ability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high
amount of attention to detail.
- Calm/relaxed demeanor.
- Comfortable and familiar with computers and new technology.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit, hear, and talk; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with
hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by the job
include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
General Sign-Off: The employee is expected to adhere to all company
Other Job Information (if applicable): All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, genetic
information, genetic identity and any other status protected by
federal, state or local law and regulation.
Any questions? Contact us at:
CapTel Service Specialists, LLC.
2401 E. Randol Mill Road, Suite 600
Arlington, TX 76011
Keywords: CapTel Service Specialists, Lewisville , Captioning Assistant, Other , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!