Customer Relations Specialist 1st Shift - Dallas, TX
Company: Fortis Solutions Group
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Generate quote requests and communicate with salespersons and customers regarding quotes and any other applicable information. This will require the CRS to gain and demonstrate proficiency with the technical aspects of the product including size, shape, finishing requirements, color considerations, adhesive, application concerns, etc.
* Initiate prepress requests for proof creation of new and revised items and verify for accuracy prior to submission to the customer.
* Create and maintain item records within the ERP system to confirm all current specifications are captured to successfully produce the product.
* Conduct contract review to verify correct pricing from the customer PO to the price table created in the ERP system for each item.
* Maintain customer records within the ERP system; contacts, specific requirements and quality standards.
* Process customer orders by gathering item and order specifics and entering into the ERP system in an accurate and timely manner.
* Effectively manage finished good inventory for assigned customer base by conducting regular data analysis to maintain appropriate stock levels.
* Build and maintain good customer relationships both externally and internally.
* Communicate with production, prepress, and shipping regarding the status of orders, customers requests, and other applicable information.
* Interact directly with the Sales Team and Customers in gathering information for various processes.
* Receive and respond to all customer inquiries in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
* Initiate proactive follow-up with customers to ensure their needs are being met.
* Address all incoming complaints by actively participating in the quality investigation, and guiding resolution processes to a proper and satisfactory closure.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Participate in continuous improvement projects and strategic initiatives.
* Job duties listed are subject to change at the supervisors discretion and include but are not limited to the above list.
Education and Experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Some college coursework preferred
* Minimum of 5 years progressive experience within a similar Customer Service Specialist role, preferably in the printing industry
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Customer relationship management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to think creatively to address challenges and solve problems
* Be proactive and take initiative
* Able to work collaboratively with others
* Willing to give 110% effort to ensure customers are 100% satisfied
* Organized and detailed with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize competing requests to ensure deadlines are met
* Able to work in a fast pace environment with changing requirements
* Have a working knowledge of decimals, fractions, percentages, and the ability to read ruler measurements
* High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities; MS Office products, EFI Products
* Willing to attend required training courses or sessions related to the job as assigned.
* May include occasional travel to customer facilities or off-site seminars and training.
* Sitting, standing, and repetitive tasks of working at a computer.
* Some light office lifting (max 25 lbs.) is required.
* Pass a pre-employment drug test and subject to random drug screening.
* Primary work environment is an office.
* Exposure to dust and noise in the production environment.
* Warehouse environment temperatures may be influenced by outside temperatures.
Personal Protective Equipment:
* Closed toed shoes are required in the production area.
Fortis Solutions Group is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and therefore, do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Fortis Solutions Group, Lewisville , Customer Relations Specialist 1st Shift - Dallas, TX, Other , Lewisville, Texas
here to apply!