Field Crew Chief - Builder Services
Company: Exacta Land Surveyors LLC
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Exacta Land Surveyors is one of the nation's premier residential
and commercial land surveying companies. Exacta provides services
in Ohio, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, and Texas. Services
include all types of residential, commercial, construction and
ALTA/ACSM surveys with a commitment of accurate and timely delivery
to our clients. Our surveys provide an important component for real
estate type transactions involving buyers and sellers, title
companies, lenders, attorneys, and real estate agents.
Field Crew Chief Position Summary
Uses a variety of surveying equipment including but not limited to
GPS, total stations, and data collectors to assist with the
determination of elevations and property boundaries for title
surveys and elevation certificates. This work is performed outdoors
year-round in various weather conditions. Requires the ability to
move in various standing and sitting positions and the ability to
lift 30 pounds frequently and up to 70 pounds occasionally (with
Field Crew Chief Position Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will be self-managed, responsible, safe
and enjoy working independently.
- Responsible for performing duties as assigned by Field Manager
to complete projects in an accurate and timely manner.
- Downloads and uploads survey data to the proper files in the
computer network or field data collector.
- Marks points of measurement with elevation, station number, or
other identifying mark.
- Cuts and clears brush and trees from line of survey.
- Responsible for maintaining quality of data in the field;
independently perform accurate simple calculations as needed to
- Responsible for equipment and vehicle maintenance, ensures
vehicle has proper equipment and supplies each morning and returns
remaining equipment and supplies at end of shift.
- Fully adheres to Exacta's policies, procedures, and work
- Resolves internal/external customer issues in a prompt and
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
other employees, managers, clients, and other parties as it relates
to the Exacta's services and overall business.
- Perform all duties as assigned to meet business needs in a
safe, ethical, and professional manner.
Field Crew Chief Skills and Experience
- High school diploma/GED diploma required.
- Two years job related experience in the surveying industry
- Valid Driver's License and driving record that meets our
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide and perform
these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, and
distance and understand algebra, trigonometry, and
- Able to operate instruments required for the collection or
distribution of survey data (total station, data collector,
- Proficient in the independent application and use of
job-related software/e-technology/cloud-based solutions
- Cad drafting experience a plus.
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits - Accident, Critical Illness, Life, Short &
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Seven Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
EXACTA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This
policy applies to all conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Exacta Land Surveyors LLC, Lewisville , Field Crew Chief - Builder Services, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!