Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: A & Associates
Posted on: January 21, 2023
-Job Summary:The Payroll Clerk will process weekly payroll and
maintain employee time records. -Supervisory Responsibilities:
- None. -Duties/Responsibilities:
- Enters, maintains, and/or processes information in the payroll
system; information may include employees hourly rates, salaries,
commissions, bonuses or other compensation, time worked, paid leave
and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes, and
- Ensures proper processing of payroll deductions for taxes,
benefits, charitable contributions, and other deductions.
- Reconciles payroll to the general ledger and monthly bank
- Issues, or reissues, physical or replacement checks or direct
deposits due to payroll errors or final discharge.
- Records and processes federal and state payroll tax
- Performs other duties as assigned. -Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll
software.Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping with at
least six months of experience in payroll preferred. -Physical
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: A & Associates, Lewisville , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!