Company: Bed Bath & Beyond
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Keeps building and property in clean and orderly condition.
Performs routine maintenance activities.Performs heavy cleaning
duties. Sweeps, mops, scrubs, or vacuums floors. Gathers and
empties trash. Scrubs, sanitizes, and supplies restroom facilities.
Dusts furniture, walls, and equipment. Cleans windows, mirrors, and
partitions with soap and other cleansers. Mixes cleaning solutions
and chemicals in containers in preparation for cleaning, according
to instructions. Follows procedures for the use of chemical
cleaners and power machinery to prevent damage to floors and
fixtures. Cleans and polishes fixtures and furniture. Cleans and
polishes furniture and fixtures. Manages inventory of cleaning
supplies. Notifies managers regarding the need for repairs or
additions to building operating systems.
- Knowledge of standard cleaning methods and procedures
- Ability to stand, walk, and bend for many hours
- Ability to perform repetitive motion for long periods of
- Experience with using cleaning equipment, including vacuum
cleaners, floor buffers, and cleaning solutions
- Background in handling, mixing, and using cleaning
- Knowledge of occupational hazards safety rules
- Communication skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects, climb ladders and work at
- Must be familiar with Bloodborne Pathogens procedures.
- Attention to detail; responds with a sense of urgency, customer
service and pro-activeness.
- Must be able to work required schedules, including overtime;
days and hours may fluctuate to meet the needs of the
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to calmly react to and handle emergency repairs
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a team.
- Communicates issues to supervisor: resolves issues independent
as appropriateIf you need reasonable accommodations to complete the
on-line application, please contact the People & Culture
Department.Phone: 1-844-MYHRSC1Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email
address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the
application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need
a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply
button below to complete an application and upload your resume.An
Equal Opportunity Employer It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond
Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our
associates and provide all other conditions of employment including
Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic
information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual
orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status,
veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by
applicable law. Every room, every moment, everything you need to
#homehappier. Our mission: We make it easy to feel at home! Bed
Bath & Beyonds culture is customer-centric. Our commitment to
customer service is supported by significant investments made to
strengthen our c ompanys foundation for future growth. Today, our
eCommerce businesses are rapidly growing to meet our customers ever
- evolving needs. We strive to better engage with our customers
wherever, whenever, and however they express their life interests,
and travel through their life stages. As a company, we also
recognize that we are people-powered, and continuously strive to
foster a culture that supports diversity and equity of all types.
We are listening and constantly evolving, with concrete goals set
to create an ever more equitable, inclusive work environment where
all our people feel at home and can thrive. Bed Bath & Beyonds
family of companies ha s contributed to our evolution. As we
continue to expand, differentiating ourselves across all channels,
brands, and locations in which we operate, we are better able to
serve our customers. Our brands include: Harmon Face Values buybuy
BABY Decorist.com Today, our 40,000+ associates support over 1000+
retail locations, Business-to-Business operations, and online
destinations for products, solutions, and services. We currently
operate in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Click Here to See Our Supply Chain Jobs Map
Keywords: Bed Bath & Beyond, Lewisville , Custodian 2B-Seasonal, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!