Footwear Sales Associate (Evenings/Weekends)
Company: Academy Sports + Outdoors
Posted on: November 25, 2022
FOOTWEAR SALES TEAM MEMBER
At Academy Sports + Outdoors, our Purpose is to make it easier for
everyone to enjoy more sports and outdoors. From the kids on the
soccer field to the marathon runner, the Footwear Team Member will
assist Academy's diverse customer base in finding the right shoes
for the whole family. Through this important work, the Footwear
Sales Team Member impacts customer satisfaction, store
profitability, and Academy's Purpose.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Work Experiences: Previous related work experience preferred.
* Excellent customer service orientation
* Effective problem solving and communication with customers and
* Ability to connect build and engage with our customer base that
bonds with friends, family and community through the challenge of
sports and outdoors pursuits
* Ability to execute multiple tasks with superior organizational
skills and detail orientation
* Read, interpret and follow documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, plan-o-grams and procedure
* Proficiently use basic mathematical computations and apply common
sense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral or
* Provide prompt and friendly service to all customers.
* Drive sales through exceptional customer service skills, sales
techniques and store knowledge to connect customers with the right
* Zone footwear merchandise; re-work footwear area to ensure store
conditions are meeting or exceeding expectations through processes
(such as recovery, mismate, etc.).
* Support customers in all segments of footwear with requests such
as SKU or price lookups.
* Read, understand and follow company policies, procedures and
* Adhere to company work hours, polices, procedures and rules
governing professional staff behavior.
* Duties may change and team members may be required to perform
other duties or roles as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Attendance
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights,
weekends and holidays needed.
* Constantly stand, walk, reach, handle, use repetitive motions
(hand/wrist/fingers), feel and lift up to 20 pounds.
* Frequently stoop, crouch, use fingers, grasp, push, pull, talk,
hear and lift up to 21 to 40 pounds.
* Occasionally required to sit, climb, balance and lift 41 to 60
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Academy Sports + Outdoors, Lewisville , Footwear Sales Associate (Evenings/Weekends), Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!