Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a
Patient Representative with CareNow you can be a part of an
organization that is devoted to giving back!BenefitsCareNow, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the CareNow family! We will give you the tools and resources
you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an
enthusiastic Patient Representative to help us reach our goals.
Unlock your potential!Job Summary and QualificationsWhat you will
do in this role:
- Checks-in patients in a timely manner. Ensures all Web Check-in
procedures are followed
- Answers phone calls to the clinic and provides information or
refers questions to others as needed
- Verifies insurance timely and accurately
- Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed
and occupational procedures
- Reviews all patient paperwork to ensure completeness and
insures collection of necessary insurance / demographic
- Completes Daily Balance Checklist after each shift. Includes
all forms of payment are accounted for and documentedWhat
Qualifications you will need:
- 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Obtain BLS certification within 30 days of start required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with multiple computer programsThe CareNow
Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Saturdays 8am-8pm and Sundays
8am-5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care
with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care
clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our
clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our
providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge
in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on
providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our
growing CareNow physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services
for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Patient
Representative opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Lewisville , Patient Representative, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!