Data Entry Clerk - Night Shift
Company: Integrity Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Clerical Data Entry
Day Shift Available
MUST HAVE PRIOR DATA ENTRY EXPERIENCE!
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with
great companies across North America. We take an associate-first
approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed.
If youre looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig,
youve come to the right place. Weve got thousands of job
opportunities available at amazing companies across the country.
Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off
the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free
online education programs to financial tools, we provide the
opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates
need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If youre ready for your next challenge, were ready to be your
Opportunity Engine. Lets work together.
About the Position
The Clerical Mail RoomRemittance Processor handles a variety of
Receivables Operations functions centered on the processing of data
and documentation including documentation review, document
handling, document preparation, document processing, transaction
processing, remittance processing, and data entry. This role may
involve the physical and electronic handling of information or
enter in classified information.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Remittance Processor, the individual will be responsible
for processing daily document transactions which can include some
moderately complex tasks.
- These transactions require judgment and experience with limited
- While receiving clear instruction, the individual must maintain
the highest level of production and accuracy on a daily
- The individual must also focus on process effectiveness with an
emphasis on high quality service and productivity.
- Preparing batches of work by removing payments and forms from
- Inputting data into the system while following standard
operating procedures and customer specific instructions for
- Operating high-speed imaging equipment
- Verifying checks through customer specific instructions for
- Matching check images to corresponding material while
validating quality of images
- Maintaining productivity and quality standards
- Contributing to meeting team goals in addition to individual
- Working in all areas/departments of production as
- Making judgment calls regarding routine duties but refer
non-routine situations to a supervisor and/or manager
- Attention to detail and focus around meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer Skills
- Must have good typing skills
- Must take a typing test
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude at all
- Effectively interact with all diverse groups within the
- Must Satisfy Background and Drug Test Requirements
Benefits and Perks
- Weekly Pay
- Day 1 Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life
- Clean, Safe Environment
If you have the above experience and are immediately available,
please apply NOW for consideration.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Integrity Staffing Solutions, Lewisville , Data Entry Clerk - Night Shift, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!