Team Member TC232
Company: Taco Cabana
Posted on: January 5, 2022
SUMMARY:Responsible for the completion of a variety of tasks
relating to the preparation and service of food to customers, and
to the maintenance of a clean and pleasant dining
environment.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Some or all of the following (with consideration of Child Labor
Laws, where applicable)
- Greet and thank customers
- Place customer food and beverage orders through verbal
communication and/or automated systems.
- Relay customer food and beverage orders from service counter to
- Cook, prepare, package and pour food and beverages in kitchen
operations by and and/or through the use of kitchen equipment, such
as fryers, open-flamed gas grills, cooking vats, ice machines, food
processors, and other smallwares while utilizing proper food safety
and sanitation procedures.
- Stock kitchen and customer service operations with necessary
food, beverage, packaging and service materials.
- Stock salsa bars with appropriate levels of sauces, condiments,
paper and utensils.
- Fill food and beverage orders of customers as part of the
coordinated kitchen and customer service operations.
- Collect customer payments and return proper change to customers
through use of cash register.
- Unload deliveries of food, beverage, packaging and serving
materials to restaurant.
- Clean the interior and exterior of the entire restaurant
premises. Cleaning work shall entail sweeping and mopping floors,
scrubbing, rinsing and polishing tables, seats, windows, doors,
countertops, kitchenware, and kitchen equipment, and removing
unused items from dining area and litter from the premises.
- Observes/follows alcoholic beverage laws, when applicable.
- Maintain safe public access to the restaurant.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES:No supervisory responsibilitiesQUALIFICATIONS:An
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Must have the ability to receive and respond promptly to
requests, orders and instructions.
- Must have the ability to communicate with customers and
- Must have the ability to comprehend and appropriately react to
- Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Must have the ability to adjust to changing assignments
- Must have the ability to maintain productivity, composure, and
a pleasant attitude under pressure.
- Must be able to speak English in positions requiring immediate
- Must be able to learn POS Cash Register, Kitchen Screens,
RecipesPHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.While performing the
duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand,
walk, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to use
hands to handle or feel, and also to reach with hands and arms. The
employee frequently is required to grasp and carry items. The
employee is periodically required to lift weight from 25 up to 50
pounds.WORK ENVIRONMENT:The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.The noise level in the work
environment is moderate to high.Continuing variety of conditions
depending upon season, day of week, and time of day.Team Member -
Cashier - Cook - Line Server - Grill - Host/HostessWe are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Taco Cabana, Lewisville , Team Member TC232, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!