Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)- Home Health Based
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) – Home Health
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring! We are looking for a talented
Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA) with a passion for working
with pediatrics. Aveanna offers flexible scheduling, competitive
pay and full-time benefits.
Aveanna Healthcare is the nation’s largest provider of pediatric
homecare, specializing in private duty nursing and therapy services
to patients ages birth to 21.
Our mission is to revolutionize the way that pediatric
healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time. We truly value
compassion, team integrity and trust within our caregivers, as they
are what guides us as we deliver the best care to our medically
complex patients. Come join the Aveanna family today!
Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA)
- Meets the qualifications as established by AOTA or other
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the current
state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Lewisville , Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)- Home Health Based, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!