Company: American Medical Response, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2021
A national client is searching for a Financial Analyst to join
their revenue and analytics team! The selected candidate will
monitor and evaluate data to identify root causes behind changing
patterns in Collections, Payor Reimbursement, Payor Mix, Payor
Accounts Receivable, and other metrics key to the revenue cycle.
They will prepare and present Revenue Cycle Key Performance
Indicator (KPI) reports, on a recurring basis (i.e. weekly,
monthly, quarterly), to Revenue Cycle and Operational Leaders.
Additionally, this candidate will work with the revenue cycle
management team in performing deep-dive analyses around improving
outcomes with, but not limited to, collections, unbilled claims,
accounts receivable, and denials.
- Emergent Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Management, or related
field from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, specifically with creating Pivot Tables
to analyze data and produce reports
Keywords: American Medical Response, Inc., Lewisville , Financial Analyst, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!