Full-Time Market Sales Manager - Dallas, TX
Company: Anderson Merchandisers, L.L.C.
Posted on: September 10, 2021
We are sure a lot of companies are trying to recruit you. So,
how is Anderson Merchandisers different? We value our associates as
members of our family and treat all our clients as the VIPs they
Anderson Merchandisers is a premier retail services company with
over 5,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to
our E3 mission of Execution Excellence Every Day by the dedicated
associates that work relentlessly for our clients. We are a
family-owned company that has been in business for over 100 years
and we know what it takes to get the job right the first time,
every time. We are growing fast and will give you the tools and
training you need to succeed and grow in your career!
What makes Anderson Merchandisers a great place to work?
THE PEOPLE - just like you!
Our associates have a lot in common. They have great
interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are
self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that
while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!
A Market Sales Manager (MSM) is an effective communicator and
leader that performs managerial and operational duties. This
position leads Anderson associates within assigned markets in their
completion of timely execution of merchandising activities. The
position also participates in the development of associates’
communication and selling skills. We achieve optimal results by
implementing the Anderson Approach, which consists of
Collaboration, Pre-sell and Awareness, Implementation, Reporting
and Post Reporting.
What would you do in this role?
The MSM is a decision-making position that reports directly to
the Regional Sales Manager.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES, include but are not limited to
- Responsible for communicating and collaborating on promotions
and programs to Market Managers and Store Managers.
- Lead and train assigned associates in store management
communication and collaborating to increase sales and
- Collaborate with Human Resources to recruit, interview, and
hire quality sales associates.
- Works closely with Territory Sales Leads and Sales
Merchandisers to communicate program and project expectations and
- Works closely with Territory Sales Leads and Sales
Merchandisers to communicate training initiatives.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all
Anderson Merchandisers’ associates, clients, and contacts.
Pre-Sell and Awareness
- Communicate goals and metrics for products, programs and
initiatives to Territory Sales Leads and Sales Merchandisers.
- Sell placement and products to Market Managers, Store Managers,
- Make Regional Manager aware of success or potential
- Lead and train associate’s skills and effectiveness to increase
product sales and promotion placement.
- Meet company/retailer/client execution, compliance and accuracy
standards and metrics within assigned market.
- Responsible for Volt training and accountability for all
personnel within assigned market.
- Responsible for A+ Certification achievement for all personnel
within assigned market.
- Monitor dashboard reporting projects and programs in order to
take real-time corrective action to ensure that project objectives
- Responsible for integrity and accuracy of execution compliance
for all work activities within the market.
- Provide timely and urgent response to internal and external
- Responsible for maximizing company sales and profits while
- Maintain company, client, and retailer confidentiality.
- Conduct timely performance evaluations based on company
- Coach high level of associate performance and leadership
development through regular store visits and quality feedback.
- Meet Anderson and client execution standards and metrics within
- Control expenses and maximize company profit.
- Monitor dashboard reporting projects and programs to provide
real-time responses and communication on sales priorities.
- Provide solution-focused direction for Territory Sales Leads
and Sales Merchandisers.
- Assist in assessing current programs and promotions.
- Train associates how to communicate specific sales and promo
- Communicate specific sales and promo placement results with
Store Managers and Market Managers.
- Conduct frequent business reviews with Market Managers/Market
teams, and Store Managers.
- Report specific requests, needs, or sales opportunities to
Regional Sales Manager or WWHY based on opportunity.
- Availability to work weekends and nights, as needed.
- Availability to work overnight projects, as needed.
- Ability to make required travel to include overnight
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or carry objects/products
up to 35 lbs. and lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50
lbs., on occasion.
- Able to perform work while sitting, standing, or walking.
- Ability to perform work that regularly consists of bending,
twisting, squatting, climbing, and fine manipulation of hands
- Fully functioning upper and lower body mobility.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification required.
- College degree preferred or equivalent job-related
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional
locations is necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be
As an Anderson Merchandisers Associate you may be eligible for
• Flexible work schedules
• Referral bonuses for bringing new members to
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Health Insurance – including Dental and
• Accident Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Associate Assistance Fund
• Associate Savings Plan
• Anderson Cares Fund
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Career Development
*All benefits subject to eligibility per company policy.
Keywords: Anderson Merchandisers, L.L.C., Lewisville , Full-Time Market Sales Manager - Dallas, TX, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!