Technician - Radiology
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 8, 2021
Radiology Technician-Lewisville, TX
Shift: Full Time- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
This is a 186-bed facility in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth
area. The hospital is known for its 24-hour emergency care, Level
III NICU, specialized women's services, and more.
The facility has earned numerous awards and accreditations, such
as the recognition as a Top Performer for Key Quality Measures by
The Joint Commission and an 'A' Grade in Patient Safety from The
Leapfrog Group. Staff members say the opportunities for advancement
and commitment to providing excellent patient care make this
hospital a great place to work. In 2019, it was named as one of the
100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas.
Associate performs quality Diagnostic procedures in an
accurately and timely manner. He/she operates diagnostic
equipment and processes images. Associate prepares patient’s
X-ray room, equipment, supplies and medication as indicated and
delivers patient services using various imaging modalities.
Associate practices proper radiation safety techniques on all exams
performed. He/she maintains safe environment for patients,
visitors, staff and co- workers. Supports and helps achieve
the departmental and hospital goals.
- Must have Radiology Tech experience within the last year in
ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL SETTING
- Must be registered/eligible by American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) (R). If other modalities are performed
and associate does not hold advanced certification for those
modalities, associate shall obtain within 6 months of
hire/promotion or completion of training program.
- Must possess Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) from
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work with others to ensure quality patient
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Continuous focus on excellence in work environment.
- Must be able to take call restricted to a 30-minute response
time and work Hospital Holiday.
Salary Range: Min $23.10 - Mid $28.87 -
Relocation Assistance: Up to $3K
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Lewisville , Technician - Radiology, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!