Company: Stearns Lending
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Responsibilities: As an Underwriter you will be responsible
for managing and monitoring daily workflow of your files and be an
expert on agency loan guidelines and Stearns internal underwriting
procedures. Underwriter must make sound decisions on loans
regarding the creditworthiness of borrowers while working closely
with Retail MLO, and operations staff.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
- Minimum of 4 years' current conventional and government
underwriting experience in a wholesale or retail environment
- DE / SARS / LAPP designation preferred
- Current knowledge of RESPA and MDIA regulations
- Strong knowledge in "A" Paper, FNMA/FHLM; FHA/VA programs
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, Desktop Underwriter, Loan
Prospector, and Calyx Point.
- 2 years AUS experience.
- Working knowledge of "Empower" is a plus
- Demonstrate high volume productivity.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and work efficiently under
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate an OUTSTANDING level of customer service
- Work independently and be "self-motivated".
Keywords: Stearns Lending, Lewisville , Underwriter II, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!