Company: Medical City Lewisville
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career
opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of
healthcare services as an Environmental
We are seeking an
Environmental ServicesLead/Housekeeping Leadat
Medical City Lewisvilleto ensure that we continue to provide all
patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team
that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply now!
you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We
believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic
The Environmental Services Lead/Housekeeping
Leadis under the direction of the
Environmental Services Director and/or the Supervisor, and is
responsible for Environmental cleaning and disinfecting. He/she
performs a variety of routine cleaning functions as assigned, to
maintain a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition throughout
all areas of the hospital. The EVS Lead is responsible for the
- Dust or wet mops floor and vacuum carpets. Dust and clean
furniture, fixtures, windowsills, vents and related
- Cleans and polishes mirrors, glass partitions, doors and
similar interior glass surfaces. Scours, cleans or polishes water
fountains, bathtubs, showers, lavatories or other fixtures and
walls, counters, or other surfaces.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies of paper towels, soap and other
items from storage.
- Disposes of refuse in specific containers as required (i.e.
Bio-Waste) and regular trash.
- Operates mechanical equipment, such as vacuum cleaners and
other carpet cleaning equipment after appropriate
- Cleans custodial equipment and storage areas. Arranges cleaning
supplies, and requests needed supplies for Supervisor.-Reports
broken or inoperative equipment to Supervisor.
- Collects and places soiled linens in laundry collection
- Constantly on the lookout for areas that are not clean and
demonstrate initiative to clean them.
- Must be able to work harmoniously with a variety of individual
personalities, often in a high activity environment.
- Demonstrate consistent use of safety measures associated with
chemicals and equipment.
- Demonstrate his/her responsibilities for fire, emergencies, and
disasters after appropriate instructions.
- Greets patients and visitors courteously and
- Participates in the departmental quality improvement
- Takes appropriate measures to ensure safety of patients.
1976, Medical City Lewisville is a full-service medical and
surgical facility offering 24-hour emergency services. We are
licensed for 186 patient beds. Excellent customer service and
patient safety are our top priorities. We are proud that more than
360 physicians and over 800 healthcare associates have chosen to
make Medical City Lewisville their professional home. Our
supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative
medicines allow them to best treat you our treasured patients with
the highest quality health care in a comfortable and compassionate
- Environmental Services training helpful.
- Must be able to read signs, labels and notices.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- Prior Environmental Services experience preferred, but not
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Integrity to work with confidential information.
- Ability to follow established cleaning procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be committed to quality service and patient care.
- Ability to anticipate needs of the patients and employees.
- Ability to work around patients during emotional periods.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in response to unexpected
needs of the department.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications
immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted
by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to
join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clickinghere.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. Were committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Medical City Lewisville, Lewisville , Housekeeping Lead, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!