Prepares applicable documentation for FHA, VA and Conventional
mortgage loan applications and recommends required packages for
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively manage the loan process from origination to
funding, analyzing documentation, anticipating needs, and
proactively taking action.
- Collects required documentation, and communicates loan
application status to team members and real estate agents.
- Responds to inquiries from team members, real estate agents,
title companies, and mortgage operations associates.
- Updates internal software systems for reporting.
- Uploads documentation and packages loan applications for
submission to processing.
- Sets appointments with customers on behalf of MLO.
- Attends weekly pipeline meeting with our local builder.
- Adheres to company and regulatory timelines.
- May occasionally originate mortgage loan applications and lock
rates directly in the loan origination system.
- Reports to the Branch Manager.
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform
additional duties as required.
Minimum Education Experience:
High school graduate with at least one year of relevant course
study including seminars and workshops combined with at least one
year of related experience and/or training; general knowledge of
loan processing and underwriting fundamentals. State of Texas Loan
Officer License required for Texas employees (can be obtained after
Skills and Abilities:
Customer-service oriented with good verbal and written
communication skills for interaction with a variety of people
inside and outside of the organization. Ability to elicit,
interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to
underwriting guidelines and lender requirements. Excellent
organization skills and detail-oriented aptitude. General
administrative abilities to include typing, filing and use of
computer, calculator, copier and facsimile machines.
Some weekend work may be required. Valid driver's license
required for travel remote sales offices and potential business
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including
medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock
purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
M/I Financial, LLC 4131 Worth Ave, Suite 460, Columbus, OH
43219. Company NMLS# 50684. For information on MIF licensing,
please visit https://www.mihomes.com/financing.
This position is located at 405 State Highway 121 Ste. A-210,
Lewisville, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.