Company: Responsive Education Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Classical Academy academic programs are based on the belief that
successful students become successful adults. Our core curriculum
is specifically formulated to prepare students to succeed in
college. This preparation includes crucial, fundamental, academic
courses with a special emphasis on American civics, followed by
more advanced courses. Our interest is in educating the whole
person, instilling both knowledge and values that will serve both
the student and our society in years to come. We wholeheartedly
agree with President Theodore Roosevelts belief that an
intellectual education without the benefit of moral training
creates a menacetoour society. For this reason, our Classical
Academies are committed to providing not only quality education but
also training in character growth.
Teaches and facilitates learning for students in a Responsive
Education Solutions (ResponsiveEd) school, maintaining academic
progress, discipline and records. Works with parents and students
to provide and implement individualized education to meet the needs
of all students.
Education/Certification, and Experience
- Prefer Highly Qualified (HQ) with a minimum of a Bachelor's
degree from four-year College or University, not required.
- Another option to achieve HQ status is to have a Graduate
degree in a core academic area, but not required.
- Teachers Certification recommended but not required.
- Teaching experience in a Public School is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- A passion for children.
- The ability and patience to work interactively with
- Basic knowledge of federal and state education laws.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, and
- Able to learn and implement teaching curriculum software
programs and instruct students on utilization.
- The ability to communicate with all levels of students,
parents, administrative staff, and Campus Directors.
- The ability to transition to change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Travel as necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Instruct and motivate students in all course study.
- Assign lessons and correct homework.
- Maintain discipline in the classroom.
- Maintain a learning center that is conducive to learning, safe,
attractive and stimulating.
- Set a good housekeeping example in the learning center and
encourages students to follow this example.
- Inspire students with consistency, care, and interest to build
students self-esteem and promote continued success.
- Praise students, compliment them and encourages them in order
to build character.
- Utilize a variety of learning methods to enhance the students
Keywords: Responsive Education Solutions, Lewisville , Substitute Teacher, Other , lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!