Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Accounts Receivables Coordinator- Lewisville, TX The basic
function of the Account Representative is to maintain general
patient information and financial data associated with treatments,
payments and health insurance coverage, as it relates to medical
services. Patient account representatives keep records of
collections and status of accounts. Account representatives must be
familiar with government and commercial billing practices as well
as electronic clearinghouse methods, so they can accurately report
unpaid claims and determine the financial responsibility of
patients.Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Download, review, reconcile and post all lockbox payments on a
current and daily basis. Maintain and update all customer ACH
- Post insurance/patient payments received via lock box or EFT
daily for company.
- Calculates all contractual allowances to be posted in
conjunction with the cash posting.
- Responsible for month---end closing activity including report
generation and distribution on automated accounting system.
- Research and resolve unapplied cash.
- Validate and process refunds.
- Reconciliation of patient accounts.
- Respond to inquiries concerning account balances, third party
payments, etc., from patients or clinic staff in a timely
- Maintain appropriate files and records to effectively monitor
- Demonstrates good judgment and reasoning when investigating and
- Demonstrates good judgment in respecting the confidentiality of
- Seeks guidance and direction in the performance of
responsibilities and duties.
- Consistently acts as a customer service representative for the
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with
- Must be present during working hours at the office for in
person meetings and access to a computer without violating company
- Other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel required.
- Preferred: Two years of experience working in the field of
substance abuse preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and possess strong analytical
and organizational skills in managing multiple projects in
different consecutive stages.
- Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
in which attention to detail and audit-trail documentation must be
maintained in the face of multiple competing demands for your time.
Developing a positive rapport with treatment center staff,
insurance payers, subcontractors and employees is critically
- Ability evaluate current and incoming projects for
- Initiative to take charge of unforeseen situations, solve
problems and adjust to schedule changes.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional
- Satisfactory criminal background check. Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemic Here is what you can expect from us: BayMark Health
Services specializes in the treatment of opioid addiction. BayMark
Health Services provides medication-assisted treatment services in
a variety of modalities and settings through our divisions: BAART
Community HealthCare, Health Care Resource Centers and MedMark
Services, Inc. BayMark Health Services, also provides traditional
primary health care services, as well as integrated primary care,
in select locations. BayMark Health Services is committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal,
State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the
basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship,
genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Lewisville , Accounts Receivable Coordinator, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!