Ashley is proud to once again be named one of America’s
Best Large Employers 2021 by Forbes Magazine!
Join a team that feels
We are searching for a
Distribution Center Associate to load or unload products from
trailers and containers in our fast-paced Distribution &
Fulfillment Center, as well as transport finished products between
Distribution Center storage locations. Here, you’ll have
independence in your work, and shifts that align with your needs –
choose from various schedule options that include different times
of day, lengths of shift, and number of days a
Our ideal candidate is reliable
and enjoys a physically active environment. You’ll be lifting and
moving furniture, getting a quality work out while getting paid.
The work is self-driven, allowing for a high level of independence.
If this sounds like you, apply online today!
Join us in Mesquite, TX
Starting Base Wage:
Shift: $15.00 -
$15.50 with incremental
- Weekend differentials up to $2.00 additional ($1.00 an hour extra if either Saturday or Sunday
is part of your regular shift. $2.00 an hour extra if both Saturday
and Sunday are part of your regular shift)
What you will do as a Distribution Center
- Lifting: you
must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 pounds and
manipulate up to 250 pounds occasionally. (Think of lifting couches
throughout the day.)
- Pushing and pulling: You will frequently transport loads of up to 100
pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250
- You will manipulate products by hand from a primary
location to a cart, pallet, or plate.
- Move materials within the Distribution Center as
- Operate Powered Industrial Vehicles in a safe and
- You will make safety for yourself and your
co-workers a top priority at all times.
What skills you will need:
- You have basic counting and math
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of
- You have the ability to measure using English and
- Ability to learn our basic computer and scanning
- You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued
Powered Industrial Vehicles license where
Affordable benefits built for
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture Discount
We hire for the attitude and train for the
The people of Ashley Furniture
are what truly defines this company. Our team lives and breathes a
“dirty fingernail” approach that breeds success unlike any other.
That’s why when we hire new team members, we don’t require them to
know the technical ins and outs of the job. We’re looking for great
culture fits and will train you for everything else.
Ashley Furniture is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of
any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want
you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
Ashley Furniture Industries, 4000
E. Scyene Rd, Mesquite, TX 75181
Questions? Call us today!