SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Work Schedule: Full-Time, Night Shift - 7pm to 7am
The Flower Mound Emergency Center provides the same
stat-of-the-art, life-saving resources as a hospital-based
emergency room. It is close to home and has a minimal wait time.
The 24 hour freestanding ER also has 12 private rooms (including
pediatric and women's health emergency rooms), advanced testing and
imaging technology and a pharmacist on staff. It is owned and
operated by the Medical City Lewisville, a Magnet® designated
facility, license for 186 beds.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The Registered Nurse - RN - Emergency Room provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and
* Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings,
monitors vital signs.
* Manages pain, low complexity medical conditions and high
complexity medical conditions
* Initiates prescribed treatment plans
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Performs nursing care consistent with the needs of pediatric
adolescent, adult and geriatric patients requiring treatment and
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and an employee stock purchase program.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
* Current licensure as an RN or compact license
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
* Obtain ACLS, ENPC and PALS certification within 6 months of
* Minimum of one year of recent experience
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Associates Degree in Nursing required. Enroll in BSN program
within 6 months of hire and obtain in 36 months
* Customer service abilities including effective listening
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.