Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make
better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with
far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a
clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a
career where you can
expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you
can act with
professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care
about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and
development. It's this attitude that has made us an industry leader
and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer
exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect
change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and
scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our
innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
* Coordinates Quality Assurance activities in the assigned
* Supports compliance with required regulatory processes in
accordance with company policy, state and federal requirements.
* Supports inspection readiness at all times.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Supports compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies
and company policies.
* Coordinates compliance with applicable regulations through
documentation, audits, and corrective action.
* Performs preliminary review of all departmental quality
records. Collaborates with management in the testing department to
investigate and help resolve non-conformances.
* Audits the training and competency program for assigned
testing department. Provides training for staff in assigned
department for Quality Assurances policies and procedures.
* Coordinates departmental internal and external proficiency
* Supports compliance with document control policies for all
procedures and related documents used in the assigned testing
department's quality program.
* Assists with internal and external audits. Performs audits in
assigned department and other departments as directed.
* Promotes continuous quality improvement by collaborating with
management to implement standardization and process
* Performs special projects as assigned.
* Actively participates as a member of the Quality Improvement
Experience, Education, and Licensure
* At least 6 years of progressive laboratory experience.
* Bachelor's degree in medical technology or other life or
physical sciences from an accredited college or university.
* ASCP certification or eligible preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Demonstrates knowledge of current company policies and
* Demonstrates knowledge of current local, state and federal
* Demonstrates leadership skills through accountability,
integrity, and collaboration in daily tasks.
* Demonstrates initiative and strong problem solving skills.
* Communicates with employees in a manner that creates an
informed, positive environment.
* Facilitates efforts to work with others in a way that promotes
teamwork and change.
* Projects a positive, professional demeanor.
* Proficiency in computer skills using Windows based software
(Word, Excel, etc.). Other computer skills such as statistical
analysis and laboratory information system helpful.