Contact Center Supervisor
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: August 26, 2020
Contact Center SupervisorLewisville, TXBayMark Health Services
is looking for a responsible and operational minded leader to fill
the position of Contact Center Supervisor. The Contact Center
Supervisor is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and
leading the Care Advocate team. The candidate should be well versed
in contact center operations, medical terminology, HIPPA and be
familiar with standard operational procedures associated with
multi-channel customer engagement (Chat, Email and Phone calls).
The candidate should have strong leadership skills along with
excellent verbal and written communication skills. Provides
support, reports & resolves problems and complaints. Monitors
agents & contact center performance. Essential Job Functions
- Monitors and assist KPI achievement and supports call volume as
needed to do so.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of contact center
- Acts as a source of information and answers questions, follows
up and gives instructions as necessary.
- Carries out supervision, coaching and call monitoring of
contact center staff.
- Attends, follows up & resolves patient complaints.
- Works with Contact Center Director to determine the optimal
allocation of staff.
- Assists in maintaining superior compliance and staff
- Works with Contact Center Director to develop, complete and
- Receives escalated calls from patients or providers and
de-escalates these calls to a reasonable outcome for all
- Ensure HIPAA compliance for all staff and monitors task are
completed in a timely manner.
- Performs other similar or related duties as assigned to ensure
productivity and goal attainment. QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates Degree or a combination of education and experience
with a demonstrated competency in related core areas of customer
service and supervisory principals
- Minimum 4 year experience in Contact Center supervision
- At least 4 years of experience managing a customer service team
or Sales team; previous Hospital or Healthcare contact center
experience is highly desirable.
- Must have working knowledge of medical terminology, EMR systems
and appointment scheduling procedures.
- Working knowledge of contact center processes and support
- Must have basic knowledge of Substance Abuse and/or Mental
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Ability to effectively manage daily team operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, positive
attitude, and the ability to mentor and encourage team
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities; be able to
multitask and prioritize tasks during peak periods and remain
productive during slow periods; exercise patience and
professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemicHere is what you can expect from us:BayMark Health Services
specializes in the treatment of opioid addiction. BayMark Health
Services provides medication-assisted treatment services in a
variety of modalities and settings through our divisions: BAART
Community HealthCare, Health Care Resource Centers and MedMark
Services, Inc. BayMark Health Services, also provides traditional
primary health care services, as well as integrated primary care,
in select locations.BayMark Health Services is committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal,
State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the
basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship,
genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.HP19
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Lewisville , Contact Center Supervisor, Other , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!