Field Technician II
Company: Mastec, Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
MasTec Network Solutions is a Telecommunications Services
company that offers wireless network operators a variety of
services to narrow the expanse between the expectations of
today---s wireless services consumer and the ability of the network
operator to meet or exceed those expectations.-- Core areas of
MasTec Network Solutions business include Civil/Cellular services,
Microwave Engineer/ Network Services, Tower structure services, and
alternative power solutions. MasTec Network Solutions is currently
looking for quality candidates to join our team as we continue to
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to read and understand a customer detail plan
- Must have a labor-intensive attitude
- Provide superior customer service while ensuring all essential
job functions are performed in a timely, efficient, accurate, and
- Adhere to all company and industry standards/regulations (OSHA,
- Prepare drawings of field sketches using AutoCAD.
- Read and interpret structural and architectural drawings,
specifications, and design requirements related to
telecommunications, commercial, residential, and light industrial
- Conduct due diligence for multiple projects prior to
- Review peer work product.Qualifications--
- 2 + years of general construction experience preferred; some
cell tower industry experience highly preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; self-starter, team
player, and results-oriented.
- Must be at least 21 years old, have a valid driver---s license,
and have a clean driving record to operate a company vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED; technical degree preferred.
- Experience on AT&T or Verizon Wireless Networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate aerial lifts, man lifts, skid steers, and
aerial platform equipment.
- Ability to lead crews when the foreman is gone DC/AC electrical
- Update equipment office records and installation specifications
to document accurately \u0022as-built\u0022
- The ability to work on ladders demonstrated manual
- Ability to lift and/or carry loads of up to 40 lbs.
- Must be adaptable to changing environments.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.MasTec, Inc. is an equal
employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to
unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the
basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, military status or any other
consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also
MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and
local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in
making hiring decisions.
Keywords: Mastec, Inc., Lewisville , Field Technician II, IT / Software / Systems , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!