Company: ARTERIORS Home
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Arteriors is seeking a driven, resourceful, and optimistic
individual to join our progressive HR team. The Corporate Recruiter
is responsible for managing talent acquisition from prospecting to
hiring. Under the direction of the Senior HR Generalist, you will
meet objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high-performance
culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal
attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a
Arteriors is a high-growth, dynamic home furnishings wholesaler
with an employee-centered culture that stresses achieving results
and having fun along the journey. We are a go-to resource to
interior designers and luxury retailers around the globe. Our
award-winning lighting, accent furniture, mirrors, and accessories
are frequently featured in shelter magazines like Architectural
Digest and Elle Decor. Our products are also a favorite among TV
and movie set designers.
Within this role, you can expect to:
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house applicant
tracking tools to:
- Identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and
source qualified employees
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and
cost-effective sourcing strategies by keeping up with industry
trends and conducting local market research
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting from phone screening to
scheduling all interviews throughout the process and providing
feedback both internally and externally. You will serve as the
first point of contact for a candidate, so consider yourself the
gatekeeper of our brand!
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially
available for immediate hire as succession planning needs
- Track, analyze, and report candidate pipeline status,
recruitment trends, and key performance indicators.
- Partner with Senior HR Generalist to execute an onboarding
experience for candidates that is impactful and memorable.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience using an Applicant Tracking System
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You have a sense of urgency to achieve hiring goals within
deadlines and without sacrificing candidate quality.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and effortlessly
with candidates and internal stakeholders of all career
- You have a passion to work very hands-on in a collaborative,
fast-paced, highly agile environment.
- You possess strong, planning, execution, and multitasking
skills and demonstrated the ability to reprioritize on the fly or
manage quickly changing priorities all while meeting
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience
leveraging technology and social media platforms to ensure
recruitment goals are met.
- Are experienced in utilizing HRIS and applicant tracking
Keywords: ARTERIORS Home, Lewisville , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!