Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Bartender is responsible for preparing food and drink orders
serving beverages and meals to patrons as regulated by state and
federal age requirements and coordinating lounge/bar
- Three to six months related experience; or equivalent
combination of training and experience.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State
- Requires the ability to read write and speak the English
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing
with emotional topics.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations;
includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and
requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or
- Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow
policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security
procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment
and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly
and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience whether oral or
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule to be at work
and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside
of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business
- Checks identification of customers to verify age requirements
for purchase of alcohol.
- Presents menu answers questions and takes food and beverage
orders from guests and/or serving staff.
- Prepares drink orders including wine liquor and beer.
- Prepare appetizers and food items according to recipes and
- Monitors seating in lounge/bar area ensuring all guests are
- Computes bill and accepts payment; tracks and balances sales
- Attempts to limit problems and liability related to customers'
excessive drinking by taking steps such as discontinuing alcohol
service and notifying management of potential problem(s).
- Clean bars work areas and tables as well as glasses utensils
and bar equipment.
- Maintains kitchen and lounge station by keeping area tidy;
clean and stock kitchen and bar at the end of each shift.
- Plan organize and control the operations of the lounge/bar
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Create drink recipes.
- Inventories liquor food supplies and equipment weekly. Order or
requisition supplies as needed.
- Ensures all temp logs and waste logs are maintained daily.
- Receives dates and examines foodstuffs and supplies to ensure
quality and quantity meet established standards and
- Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing.
- Other duties as assigned.Travelers should choose Hilton Garden
Inn Dallas Lewisville and make the most of a central Dallas Fort
Worth location that puts them in easy reach of popular Lewisville
attractions as well as great shopping and dining. Our Lewisville
hotel is less than 13 miles from Dallas Fort Worth International
Airport and 17 miles from Dallas Love Field.Visitors can relax in
one of 165 guest rooms, suites and accessible rooms, and sleep deep
in a Garden Sleep System bed. All rooms have a 32-inch flat-screen
TV, a spacious work desk, an ergonomic chair, and a hospitality
center featuring a microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker with
Starbucks coffee. Guests can start each morning with a
cooked-to-order breakfast. Then join us again for dinner at the
Great American Grill.As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting period, those
hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-168683 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Part-Time Street: 785 Sh 121 Bypass
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Lewisville , Part-time Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!