Remote Customer Service Representative
Company: ADT Security Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As
the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect
and connect families, businesses, and larger commercial customer
every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and
strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help
protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on
the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is
clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where
you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose
behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out this video on how we help save lives for a living!
Check out more about life at ADT here.
We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Customer Care Agent
in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia,
Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi,
Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and
As our customers' first point of contact, you will be the friendly
voice of ADT, providing an excellent customer experience by
troubleshooting their problems and providing technical support. We
will rely on you to listen to our customers and use your deductive
reasoning skills, technical expertise, creativity and passion for
helping to meet their needs - and remind them that behind our great
products is a focus on the customer experience with accountable and
collaborative team members ready to help them.
* We compensate based on experience.
* We offer pay differential during certain shifts, based on
* We realize there are sometimes in our 24/7 business that
conditions change. We offer shift differential amounts based on
high volume times.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Agent can look like:
* Relaying important information about their life-safety system and
services, updating customer accounts and solving billing
* Providing technical support and troubleshooting devices across
* Helping customers understand the ADT noble purpose and providing
customer lifestyle solutions.
* Coaching, team meetings or 1:1 development time to grow and
develop your career at ADT.
When you commit to us-we commit to you. Our employees receive a
comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
* Paid virtual training - some in-person attendance may be required
based on business needs.
* VDI training requirements:
* Designated place to work from home
* High speed internet. DSL, Cable or Fiber internet service with
the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your
* At least 25mbps to of internet to download and 15mbps to
* Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of
* Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
* Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
* Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
* Potential opportunities to work from home based on business
* A culture of coaching, development and career growth
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We're looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Some college credits; degree preferred
* Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience
* Technical aptitude, problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT
strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit
us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Lewisville , Remote Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!