Registered Nurse Emergency Room PT
Company: Medical City Dallas
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Description Introduction Do you want to be appreciated daily?
Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic
for patients. At Medical City Dallas our nurses set us apart from
any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered
Nurse Emergency Room Part-Time to join our healthcare family.
Benefits Medical City Dallas, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. At Medical City Dallas, our nurses play a
vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique.
Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA
Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible
for nurses to create the career path that fits their life - for
life - and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for
our Registered Nurse Emergency Room PT opportunity. Job Summary and
Qualifications What you will do in this role:
- You will quickly access and prioritize incoming patients.
- You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments and
- You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed
nursing staff within the RN's scope of practice and in accordance
with established policies.
- You will provide patient education / follow-up care
instructions and make necessary referrals.What qualifications you
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (ASN) from Texas Board
of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted. BSN required
within 24 months of hire into RN position.
- Current BLS- Healthcare Provider issued by American Heart
Association or American Red Cross is required
- Minimum of one year of experience in an acute care setting, one
year ED experience required.
- CEN and/or CPEN preferred
- AHA or ARC ACLS and PALS required within 6 months of hire
- TNCC/ENPC required within 18 months Medical City Dallas is
recognized for its advanced medical facilities and commitment to
excellence in patient care. We are an 895+ bed tertiary care
center. Our medical team consists of more than 1,500 physicians,
many are recognized as the world's best in their specialties.
Patients travel to Medical City Dallas from all over the United
States and from other countries. We offer sophisticated treatment
by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City Dallas has
a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital. We have
separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, outpatient clinics
and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to
state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical
procedures to accommodate patient needs. As a part of the Medical
City network of hospitals, patients are ensured access to leading
medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the
network.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's
Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "The great hospitals
will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the
really great institutions will provide care with warmth,
compassion, and dignity for the individual." - Dr. Thomas Frist,
Sr. HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our
Registered Nurse Emergency Room PT opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out. We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Medical City Dallas, Lewisville , Registered Nurse Emergency Room PT, Healthcare , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!