Licensed Vocational Nurse Mother Baby
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Licensed Vocational Nurse Mother Baby? At
Medical City Lewisville, you come first. HCA Healthcare has
committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible
team members over the course of three years.BenefitsMedical City
Lewisville, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Licensed Vocational Nurse Mother
Baby like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
QualificationsThe Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational
Nurse (LVN/LPN) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by
performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services. In
collaboration with the RN and other members of the care team, the
LPN/LVN provides individualized, comprehensive care consistent with
the scope and standards of the specialty.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide direct, evidence-based care to patients as directed by
the physician or RN.
- Assist with procedures, monitoring, or other functions as
- Perform lab and procedural tests within the LVN/LPN scope of
practice, after demonstrating competency.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical
record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Serve as a resource to department staff, students and
volunteers to help deliver quality patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Vocational Nursing
- Current license by the State of Texas as Licensed Vocational
- A minimum of 1-year experience required
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLSThis role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Medical City Lewisville is a full-service 190+ bed
medical and surgical facility. We offer a broad spectrum of care to
the communities of southern Denton County. We have emergency
services at our main campus and at Medical City ER Flower Mound.
Our patient tower has two floors dedicated to women's services. We
have a specialty obstetrics referral center for high risk OB
services. We have a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Medical
City Lewisville is a Level III Trauma Center and a Primary Stroke
Center. Excellent customer service and patient safety are our top
priorities. We have over 360 physicians and 800 healthcare
associates. We offer a supportive environment, advanced
technologies, and innovative medicines. This allows us to treat our
patients with the highest quality health care in a comfortable
setting. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals and
specialists. Our patients are ensured access to leading medical
experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.HCA
Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Licensed Vocational Nurse Mother Baby opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Lewisville , Licensed Vocational Nurse Mother Baby, Healthcare , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!