Posted on: September 20, 2022
Description Specialization:GastroenterologyJob Summary:Medical
City Lewisville is seeking a gastroenterologist to join an
established Gastroenterology practice.
- Board certified or board eligible
- ERCP preferred, but not required
- Excellent work ethic and be energetic and motivated to build a
- Income guarantee for first year
- Competitive salary
Overview of Medical City Lewisville:
- Full-service, acute care hospital licensed for 186 beds
- Level III Trauma Center
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of GI Bleed (2019-20)
- American College of Surgeons - Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Patient Safety
Lewisville, Texas, is a dynamic suburban community in the thriving
North Texas region. Home to approximately 100,000 residents.
Lewisville is a significant regional employer used by major
corporations for both administrative headquarters and warehousing.
With its location just minutes from DFW International Airport, and
straddling two major highways, Lewisville is perfectly positioned
for easy access to the rest of North Texas and the world. Medical
City Lewisville serves the communities of Lewisville, Flower Mound,
Double Oak, Copper Canyon, Highland Village, Bartonville, Argyle,
Castle Hills, Carrollton and The Colony
Keywords: HCA, Lewisville , Gastroenterology job, Healthcare , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!