Registered Nurse Medical Unit
Company: Medical City Lewisville
Posted on: February 19, 2021
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
up to 7500 sign-on and 3K relo for qualified applicants!
Work Schedule: Full Time Day Shift (7am to 7pm)
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care
to our community. As a Magnet recognized facility, license for 186
beds, we are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics, and
Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database
of Nursing Quality Indictors.
Through our many well established professional practice councils
and shared leadership model, Medical City Lewisville is committed
to listening to our nursing voice; which drives outcomes and
impacts practice environments using evidence-based research.
Come join a team where Nurses say:
It s very much like family here. Everyone is friendly and gets to
know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly
culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care that
rivals larger organizations.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The RN Registered Nurse Telemetry Oncology Tele/Onc provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors
- Provides post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team. We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan
repayment programs, and an employee stock purchase program. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Current licensure as an RN or compact license.
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS HealthcareProvider
- Minimum of one year of recent experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of professionalnursing.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. Enroll in BSNprogram
within 6 months of hire and obtain in 36 months.
- Customer service abilities including effectivelistening skills.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, coronary, hospice, nurse rn,
psychatric, recovery, registed, registered nurse, unit
Keywords: Medical City Lewisville, Lewisville , Registered Nurse Medical Unit, Healthcare , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!