RN / Emergency Nursing / Texas / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinato
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Work Schedule: Full-Time Medical City Lewisville is focused on
providing high-qualitycare to our community. As a Magnet recognized
facility, licensed for 186 beds, we are a leaderin the DFW market
for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performanceaccording
to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indictors.
Through ourmany well established professional practice councils and
shared leadershipmodel, Medical City Lewisvilleis committed to
listening to our nursingvoice; which drives outcomes and impacts
practice environments usingevidence-based research.
Come join a team where Nurses say:
Itsvery much like family here. Everyone isfriendly and gets to know
one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly
culture while stillbeing able to deliver exceptional care that
rivals larger organizations. Position Summary
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator Emergency Room, u nderthe general
supervision of the units director or designee the CNC assumes
responsibilityfor direction and coordination of all functions in
the unit on his/herdesignated shifts. In collaboration with other
members of the management team,this individual is responsible for
the ongoing assessment of the quality ofpatient care services
provided in the unit or department.
- Is a clinical RegisteredNurse who can assume care for the
patient population on the assigned unit.
- Assumes responsibility fordirection and coordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resourceperson for staff member and assists in
necessary education of individualmembers of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibility forthe overall quality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty
- Makes decisions regardingactivities with these areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards,Nursing Administrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards ofCare for the
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management
- Collaborates with themultidisciplinary team to coordinate,
evaluate, customize, and deliver highquality, patient-, family- and
- Operationalizesevidenced-based practices to enhance patent
safety and quality outcomes.
- Represents the organizationpositively within the community, and
participates in company-supported andother healthcare related
community/patient events and in-services.
- Will assume leadershipresponsibility for the management of the
unit in support of themanager/director, including direct
supervision of a portion of theunit/department staff, payroll
editing, performance reviews, coaching anddeveloping staff,
performance management, recognition, and other duties asassigned.
Each CNC on the unit will have designated responsibilities, that
mayrotate, within one or more of the following core areas:
- Quality, Safety, andRegulatory Preparedness
- Patient Experience
- Employee Engagement,Physician Satisfaction, and Culture
- Fiscal Responsibilityincluding scheduling, overtime review, and
- Staff Development includingeducation and competency; New
Graduate (resident) and Preceptor support
Weoffer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement,employee discount program, and an employee stock
purchase program. We would love to talk to you about thisfantastic
Qualifications Position Requirements:
Keywords: HCA., Lewisville , RN / Emergency Nursing / Texas / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinato, Healthcare , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!