Systems Program Manager
Company: NuWest Group - Tech Jobs Board
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you a highly technical project or program manager with
exceptional data analysis and reporting skills? NuWest is
partnering with a Fortune 500 company recognized as the global
leader in the commercial vehicle field as they search for a Systems
Program Manager to extract and compile data from various data
sources to provide accurate, relevant, and meaningful reports to
support strategic and tactical decision-making within the Supplier
Quality team. This role will work across multiple divisions,
-departments, and countries to enhance the experience for all
customers. This hybrid role can work at the Bellevue, WA or
Lewisville, TX locations. -What cool about this role? Whether you
want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support
the staff functions of a dynamic team, or build excellent products
and services, you can develop the career you desire with this
Fortune 500 company that's been breaking boundaries since 1905.
-Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work with the organization's internal/external teams to
conceptualize, define, and assess information.
- Help define techniques and metrics to positively impact
financial and operational outcome.
- Extract, clean, merge, transform and compile information from
external and internal data sources (relational databases, flat
files, NoSQL databases, and unstructured data) to bring relevant
and meaningful data analysis to support strategic and tactical
- Develop new processes and improvements to increase the speed,
accuracy and efficiency of work.
- Organize, validate and take ownership of all assigned
requirements and deliverables.
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships with our
teams and our key stakeholders.
- Summarize and present complex analytical concepts and support
strategies to enhance supply chain performance and product quality.
-Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Computer Science, Information
Systems or related field
- 3-5 years of complex analysis of large datasets in professional
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau,
Qlickview, Microsoft Power BI, Sharepoint, etc.
- Project or Program Management experience with a focus on
achieving timing requirements.
- Experience or understanding of statistical techniques and data
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented
environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience in simplifying complex analytics concepts and
methods into presentations or documentation that is consumed by
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
with ability to work with cross-functional teams. -Extra Points
- MBA or Master's degree in Analytics, MIS or related field; or
professional certifications such as CFA, CBIP, or MSCE in Business
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Experience familiarity with cloud storage and applications
developed and deployed on AWS
- Six Sigma / Lean Belt training -Who We AreNuWest Tech places
technical professionals in some of the most competitive markets in
the world. Think of us as your personal AI - we find the best
positions for your experience, skills, and preferred work
environment at thriving companies across the country. You can fill
out hundreds of applications online...OR our industry-specialized
team can put your resume in front of the right hiring managers for
you. We're a top vendor with our clients, meaning when we recommend
a candidate, they go to the top of the pile.
What you can expect from NuWestResponsiveness: you'll get the
highest level of service during your search including updates every
step of the wayTransparency: open and honest communication - no
surprises!Expertise: we coach you based on your specific strengths
and career goals -
Keywords: NuWest Group - Tech Jobs Board, Lewisville , Systems Program Manager, Executive , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!