Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Category: ManagementReq Number: PARTS003894Schedule:
Full-TimeLocation: Lewisville, TX, USAOVERVIEW: The Parts Manager
is responsible for overseeing the parts and accessories department.
The parts manager oversees inventory management and vendor
relationships. The position also includes selling marine equipment
and supplies such as fixtures, pumps, instruments, cordage, paints,
motor parts, and water sport equipment. The Parts Manager provides
exceptional customer service and oversees parts and accessories
- Provide excellent customer service. Communicate effectively
with internal and external customers to determine their parts
- Acts as a liaison between the parts department and other store
- Adhere to established parts inventory levels and balance them
for maximum turnover determined by Team Support.
- Negotiate competitive pricing with vendors and manufacturers
- Adhere to established policy for special ordering of
- Maintain accurate records of sales, inventory and orders
- Utilize e-bay to reduce parts that are obsolete/over aged to
reduce inventory costs
- Perform weekly cycle counts to maximize inventory accuracy
- Coordinate and execute a physical inventory bi-annually
- Assist Service Manager, Service Advisors and technicians to
ensure timely turnaround of parts to be utilized for work
- Hire, train, motivate and monitor performance of Parts
- Assist customers by phone, internet, and in person with price
quotes and parts sales.
- Maintain an orderly, clean, and professional parts area.
- Analyze sales, expenses, and inventory on a monthly basis to
maintain profit goals.
- Update and maintain the MSDS Online database, keeping it
current at all times.
- Update and maintain the Hazard Communication written plan,
keeping current at all times.
- Assist with/conduct team member safety training as related to
- Other duties as assigned KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Internal/external customer satisfaction
- Inventory maintenance
- Adequate inventory and turnaround time of ordering to ensure
timely completion of service work
- Timeliness and accuracy of paperwork and reports
- Competitive price negotiations with vendors and suppliers
*MarineMax uses E-Verify, an Internet-based system, to confirm the
eligibility of all newly hired employees to work in the United
States. Learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
Keywords: MarineMax, Lewisville , Parts Manager, Executive , Lewisville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!